Promotions
(12-21-2018, 03:00 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Grape

well geez oh man, it’s your lucky day
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Grape
Orange admin ugly change my mind
(12-21-2018, 01:41 PM)JackZ Wrote: Everyones saying Zona.

Guy has delineated some great skills and potential for administrative duties here i believe with his activity raised a little bit he deserves a shot.

Who believes the same

CLARIFICATION: I'm not friends with Zona, i have actualy spoken to him only about once or twice. Not just trying to get a friend promoted here, just wan't what's in the best interests for fearless to go in a right direction.

Hey JackZ,

I certainly admire your honesty. I'd love to take the role if they invite me to join the moderation team. I've been a touch inactive due to an irl case, but I'm back again now and I truly expect to see the community proceeding once again.

Appreciations to everybody else who has stated in me in their replies.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • JackZ
(12-21-2018, 03:00 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Zona
Agorith
Wolven 
WillemDeWalrus
Santaliz
Grape

Definitely these
All very experienced, approachable and knowledgeable

(12-21-2018, 03:03 PM)JackZ Wrote: Ooooh yeah, If Santaliz is still active. 100%.

Damn, appreciate it.
Sadly with my current situation, I don't have time for gaming, I think I have played one hour of FL during the last 3 months, hehe.

I am aware of his current situation in FL, but as I said from day one, I would have loved to see JackZ himself as mod - besides that, I think my boii Zona would do a great job!!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 2 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Zona, JackZ
no one, earn it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Wolven
joshz
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • John Jong
Create
WillemDeWalrus

Genuinley nice, non-toxic, friendly, helpful people who don't swear at you when you talk to them
Also very knowledgeable of the rules.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
u don't need community shoutouts to get the role just play the game and dont be a dickhead
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • don, juicyorange, Zona, Wolven
(12-22-2018, 10:44 AM)Yonno Wrote: u don't need community shoutouts to get the role just play the game and dont be a dickhead

That's not what this is for ya donut.  It's just guessing and giving opinion on who we think will/should get it, everyone here is completely aware it won't sway what happens and that's not what the intention is here.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Zona
(12-22-2018, 11:19 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 10:44 AM)Yonno Wrote: u don't need community shoutouts to get the role just play the game and dont be a dickhead

That's not what this is for ya donut.  It's just guessing and giving opinion on who we think will/should get it, everyone here is completely aware it won't sway what happens and that's not what the intention is here.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

poopy opinion  Cowboy
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • don