FL's Most Aggressive Players
Sorry guys but none of you can top THEIF.
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Greed^, equal, Adman
My bans are making me aggressive.
[Image: Ir5ztxQ.png]
(Please keep in mind, that I don't want to start anything. Just a little fun.)

agresssisive face >Sad(((((
(06-09-2015, 05:56 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 10:55 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 02:50 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 12:11 AM)ryan! Wrote: I like how all the kids who used to try to get me banned for being an "aggressive minge" are the ones saying they are "super aggressive" because a 4 year old can get a kill with the new guns, GG. Go back to your little baby Passive RP events and leave killing to Lombardi <3

Yea.. That's something to be proud off. *Sigh* 

Better than Passive RPing, lol 

*Facepalms* You're right.. so much better.

To be fair, he is right lol. If I want to RP legitly, I would join a cybersex chatbox or something.
Sorry, you feel that way. Since I joined in 2011, the passive RP's are the only ones that I really remember. 

Like the time, I stood infront of the Jury in EvoCity Court and passionate explained why the serial killer "The Eater" should be put to jail even though we lack witnesses.

Or the time I ran a bar as a front for a drug smuggling operation for the Gambino Family. Earned over 500k (rp money) and no one died during the rp, just alot of officers getting bribed. 

But.. we all have our own way of playing.
I never remember the people I kill but I thank them for the guns they drop
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Davidson, wrabbie
Aggressive RP isn't just shooting ya'kno, it can be anything from an aggressive character your role playing which I quite commonly do as SWAT or even using the weapons to create unique rp situations that arn't necessarily possible with passive RP, like corrupt cop RP, with other experienced role players it's more rewarding than normal cop RP in my experience. No form of RP is superior or inferior to each other.
The following 2 users Like Smex's post:
  • Davidson, Nexus
The only thing I remember is playing naked twister with 95% of the community and gassing 35 people in the jails, got banned for that one but it was worth it.
(06-09-2015, 09:49 PM)Smex Wrote: Aggressive RP isn't just shooting ya'kno, it can be anything from an aggressive character your role playing which I quite commonly do as SWAT or even using the weapons to create unique rp situations that arn't necessarily possible with passive RP, like corrupt cop RP, with other experienced role players it's more rewarding than normal cop RP in my experience. No form of RP is superior or inferior to each other.

Good point, Smex.
Does having lots of weapons count? This here is about 4 Million dollars worth, which all found their way to my cozy inventory.
[Image: waatcRe.jpg]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Nexus
(06-10-2015, 12:20 AM)Falcon Wrote: Does having lots of weapons count? This here is about 4 Million dollars worth, which all found their way to my cozy inventory.
I wish I could climb up there and take all of those o.o
(06-10-2015, 12:20 AM)Falcon Wrote: Does having lots of weapons count? This here is about 4 Million dollars worth, which all found their way to my cozy inventory.

Woulda laughed my arse off if the server crashed.

The following 6 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Dauntless, equal, Mustang, wrabbie, livkx, Nexus