Queue added to Servers
Added priority to those disconnect from server with in 2 mins of trying to connect again
The system didn't work for me, I was always the same spot for over an hour.
(11-04-2012, 08:17 PM)Temar Wrote: you sure you didnt wait too long ( 30 seconds) and lose place ?

I would prefer to have more time then 30 secs becuase I dont have the time to take a dump or piss... Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yeah 30 seconds isn't really working as you can not do anything else other than click..
i could probably improve it to allow longer times for those not at head of queue, ill come up with something tomorrow to allow 5 mins with out losing place but at same time not holding a slot for 5 mins, eg your 1st and been afk for 3 mins, the person in 2nd click join will get in instead
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Small Bear
That's Awesome
Dcat14Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Dcat14's post:
  • Small Bear
I finding this queue quite frustrating why should we have to sit on our computer and click join every 30seconds? I presonly don't really see a problem in just going AFK for a bit while you wait to get in, its what I do I turn auto join on and watch TV while keeping a close eye on if I joined yet or not.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Haarek
Finally, my prayers have been answered!
I really sorry Temar, but this isn't working well.
You move up and down spots all the time, and even if you are one, it doesn't make any difference.
I much prefer Auto-join, as Ludo said, I can go do something else instead of clicking over and over.
The following 1 user Likes coolniceguy42's post:
  • Haarek
(11-05-2012, 08:29 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote: I really sorry Temar, but this isn't working well.
You move up and down spots all the time, and even if you are one, it doesn't make any difference.
I much prefer Auto-join, as Ludo said, I can go do something else instead of clicking over and over.

Same thought