Why your name?
Time for me.

The name "earl" I got as a spin-off of a rapper, Earl Sweatshirt.

He spits vicious, and he is an all around chill dude.

Odd Future, he's the general. <3

P.S. My Irl name is actually : Trenton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-iKOvz8LI

My Favorite song ever by him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uu90rGt...re=related
The following 3 users Like earl's post:
  • Spartanjunior, Moisty, Blonde
Rayne ..

First known as Rain

before that

Rival Ninja

Before that

MaestroGamer

before that

dunno ...

------------

anyways .. i find rain well .. amusing .. specially that i live in a desert climate .. rarely rains so ,,
Coal Felpz because me and Zzzzap were making fun of the LA Noire dialogue, and he said COAL FELPZ LAPD. I thought it was the funniest thing so I changed my name to it.

For a brief time, I was Bobandy, the drunken nickname of a character on the show Trailer Park Boys, something only awesome enough for be and Beflok to have seen (thats what his signature is.)

Noobias was my name when I was younger so I changed it back for genuity, actually, I was Dr Noobias but I like Noobias better, everyone called me that anyways.
I've been waiting for this Nubo! :-)
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Noobias
After so many years on the PS2 trying to beat my brother at MK, Sub-Zero was the only guy I could beat him with. I also like Sub-Zero's story line in mortal kombat.
(08-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Sub-Zero Wrote: After so many years on the PS2 trying to beat my brother at MK, Sub-Zero was the only guy I could beat him with. I also like Sub-Zero's story line in mortal kombat.

Peh .. Scorpion is the better brother ..

but that doesn't matter .. Kenshi can kick both of their asses in a handicap Wink

( My fav MK characters )

1-Kenshi
2-Ermac
3-Scorpion
mine is easy, im mostly known as Shax, mainly they know me and my brother (Shox) play many games together.
In Battlefield im mostly known as Mini-Shox (joke of one of my friends)
Also i got the name Shax cuz my bro wanted his name on something and they wrote shax instead of shox, so i took that darn thing and tada my name was there.
Because of vodka.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
Well Mahti stands for "Mighty" in finnish but my grandfather came idea to mix moonshine and beer and called it Mahti,
I thought that would be kewl name when I was younger.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Russkie
My RL Nickname: Io (Ioanna)
Nickname of the Inet cafe I go to: IO (Inferno Online)

People call me Inferno Online sometimes for fun so I just came up with Infernaw from that place.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]