Drugs
(04-14-2012, 04:06 AM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: i already have to go 3 times a week to group therepy

You say you have to go which means you have no intention to give up on drugs.

I am starting to think you are a lost cause.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
(04-13-2012, 01:30 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: I would do meth. Maybe.

Weed is 100% safe
And so is LSD LSD is not addictive at all cuz you build up a tolerance to it almost immediately and then it also has no lethal dose

You are the biggest f*cking retard poser I have ever seen and I would curbstomp that wannabe face of yours any day of the week, you're acting up saying drugs are good and are trying to get everyone on f*cking drugs believe me you are THE most pathetic little kid I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you use drugs you just use them no need to boast about it on this forum and if you do use drugs and it affects your life and you feel it is an issue you should get some help.
It's all personal no real reason to talk about it on here.
And make sure you do it at a place where you can stay for the night so you don't have to go home or drive a bike or whatever when you're still tripping.
Even if it is all true you say you are 14 your balls haven't even dropped, I feel sorry for you.
The funny part is that this is all to blame on your education probably so I'm guessing you are just some random rich kid who never got any attention from his parents and attempts to get friends by buying them drugs.
The need you feel for attention is making you boast about it all the time hoping that you will finally get some attention but you are failing to realize that you are not only f*cking up your life but also making yourself look like the biggest f*cking retard I've ever seen.
Also nobody here gives a single fuck about your badass story so next time you want to tell us about you having HIV and tattooing a bottle of booze on your back reconsider it and realize it's a stupid idea and nobody will give a flying fuck

If you want to use drugs consider it really good make sure you have water and atleast a few sober buddies to make sure you don't do some weird shit.
Don't mix up shit and preferably don't try harddrugs.
-Signature removed-
The following 8 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Mexisez, Noobias, Biowulf, PiqueRoz, Serpent Lord, Fleet Admiral Zapington, WorldWideCoffee, Faustie
^ That was beautiful...
Ikr, had to get my rant on there for a second.
-Signature removed-
(04-14-2012, 04:13 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 01:30 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: schnip
schnap

Amen to that brother
(04-14-2012, 05:11 PM)s.J. Wrote: Ikr, had to get my rant on there for a second.

Gave you some of that schmexy rating for that speech!
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
The following 1 user Likes AleksaKiller's post:
  • s.J.
s.J that was harsh and uncalled for, it's also disrespectful, as for all of you, if you're not gona post about the thread then post nothing at all...
[Image: tumblr_lq03v9yN411qhdftx.gif]

Looks like you're not seeing the bigger picture here bud.

We're here on a gaming community where about 75% is under 18 and this guy is promoting drugs like it's the best thing in the world.
I'd feel pretty bad if anyone on here would try drugs just because some f*cking retard such as himself is promoting it on here.
-Signature removed-
I understand that, but there's no need for the serious flaming, a simple "stop talking about drugs on the forums" would suffice
If you understand that then I don't get how a normal: "Oh hey I know you're a waste of life and intend to fuck up some more lives but would you please stop talking about drugs and promoting them." would help."
The best thing that could happen to him is have an overdose or get beat up in a bad drugdeal.
I'm not saying he should die because no one deserves that but he needs to realize that he's full of shit and a waste of space if he continues this bullshit.
And that I think would make him realize that.
-Signature removed-