Car replacements
(11-03-2015, 05:31 PM)Epicmatt007 Wrote: This car is very popular:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=119146471
Probably be a very expensive and high class!

Although that vehicle is very nice, I feel although that it is too popular and overused as a vehicle. I am not saying this is a bad vehicle as it is a lovely car but as I said doesn't quite fit Fearless.
Regards, Midget

I agree with [FL:RP]Spaceglitch about the 7CV replacement. Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940 would be the perfect high quality vehicle for this.
I´ve decided a replacement for the 7CV and Volvo S60. This is how it looked like in the end.

[Image: d38b1debad.jpg]

I also think we should add one big transportation truck, that is very useful for MTL.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, De CodeerHeer, Cox
(11-03-2015, 05:56 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: I agree with [FL:RP]Spaceglitch about the 7CV replacement. Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940 would be the perfect high quality vehicle for this.

Aye, I have messaged Soul on steam and took a few photos as I thought it would be good to replace it as it is one of the worse looking to be honest. Took a few on sandbox: http://imgur.com/a/TPddb
Regards, Midget

7CV is going to be replaced for the Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940

Chrysler 300C for Volvo S60.

If all goes as expected, they will be online tonight!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-03-2015, 06:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I´ve decided a replacement for the 7CV and Volvo S60. This is how it looked like in the end.

[Image: d38b1debad.jpg]

I also think we should add one big transportation truck, that is very useful for MTL.

Soul. My dear friend. If you add a truck. Not only will I love you forever. I will love you forever. I know that makes no sense at all but why should it? Tounge I'm a huge fan of trucks etc! Since I play a lot of Euro Truck as well so this would be amazing to add!!
Regards, Midget

(11-03-2015, 06:05 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 06:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I´ve decided a replacement for the 7CV and Volvo S60. This is how it looked like in the end.
-snip-

Soul. My dear friend. If you add a truck. Not only will I love you forever. I will love you forever. I know that makes no sense at all but why should it? Tounge I'm a huge fan of trucks etc! Since I play a lot of Euro Truck as well so this would be amazing to add!!

Just make sure it can fit under the tunnels Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(11-03-2015, 06:18 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 06:05 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
-snip-

Just make sure it can fit under the tunnels Tounge

Already tested many times Tomo, I think you can also fit another truck onto the back of a trailer with it. Although if using LW trucks and Trailers, I don't think the Car Trailer with a truck on top would fit. Tounge
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Tomo
Very nice, can't wait to see them!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cant wait!