[Unofficial] The Candolini Family
I regret saying I have revoked my application.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Hello Fellow Candolini brothers and sisters.
Today I have something sad to announce.

I am sad to denounce that I will leave The Candolini Family today ( 6/14/2014 )

The following reasons for my sudden choice is all an OOC matter.
I am using much time on fearless and even more time on this clan in fearless than I thourg I was gonna use. Because of this problem I even came in a discussion with another friend about this.

I need to use more time on other stuff such as my group of friends ( that isn't on fearless ). I need to have some romance with them and it's a pretty damn long time since that has become reality.

Long story short, I am using too much time on fearless and this clan requires me to be on fearless for a time that I can't give away.

----------
IC

My name is no longer Mial Candolini.
I am now Mial Riddle Bigby

Goodbye family and my last words will go to Jan Candolini and Francesco Candolini.

You will retrieve my letter personally so no unknown business will get out in the publicly.

- Mial
- Bowie
War declaration from Estleback Corporation and Shadow Associates Agency

Due to recent conflicts with The Candolini Family between them and Estleback Corporation, we've come to the agreement that a war is needed to resolve the issues between us and to help keep the Citizens of Evocity safe.

Estleback and Shadow Associates Agency are hereby declaring war due to the recent events listed bellow:

"Recently, many letters from The Candolini Family to Estleback members regarding a newly formed contract with The Candolini Family, which was requesting them to leave Estleback and join The Candolini Family."

"One of Estleback's agents, Alejandro was kidnapped and tortured by The Candolini Family after a disagreement. Estleback and S.A.A view this act as unacceptable, and an act of war is the only way to bring the men guilty of these actions to face justice."

The Candolini Family has been linked to the hiring of a rebel who was sent to tranqualize and harrass S.A.A agents outside the S.A.A HQ.

Estleback Corporation and Shadow Associates Agency are therefore working together to end this threat once and for all.
We are willing offer them a chance to surrender to avoid any blood shed, but if this can't be done, then we will take any action necessary towards The Candolini Family to ensure that they will pay for their actions.

War agreement signed by both parties: http://goo.gl/UV2gjD

Stamped,
Estleback Corporation & The Shadow Associates Agency

-------------------------------------------

Current Representatives:

Estleback Corporation - Wood
S.A.A. - Lt.Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 13 users Like Grub's post:
  • Wood, Floodify, Enzyme, Ivan Tempski, mgdwszx, DougisBest, MasterNoda, ousmN, Nacreas, Rain, Theomenz, Jordy, Blurr
The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jono, Jan, HellShell
An ordinary white envelope is found in front of your front door. There is no name or address on the "Sender" part of the letter and the stamp can be traced back to an area of Chile. The letter is addressed to Boss, Leader, Head Peasant, Don.

There is a piece of paper inside of the envelope with something rattling inside of it.

Spoiler :
[Image: 0fkmvBa.jpg]
P.S. I couldn't find the original finger, so I used a... replacement.

The following 10 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Wood, DougisBest, Floodify, Rylund, Nacreas, Theomenz, Jordy, Blurr, MasterNoda, Baskingner
Keep your OOC bullcrap out of this thread.
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Von Tempski, equal, Weecow, Bowiii, Joykill, DarkN00b
This is probably the dumbest and most retarded, bullshit I have encountered, in a long time.

You can't expect everyone to be native speakers of English, neither to have perfect grammar or a wide vocabulary. So, at least figure something out that could be considered just slightly, mature.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Jan, Weecow, Bowiii, DarkN00b
(07-15-2014, 08:50 AM)Equalizer Wrote: This is probably the dumbest and most retarded, bullshit I have encountered, in a long time.

You can't expect everyone to be native speakers of English, neither to have perfect grammar or a wide vocabulary. So, at least figure something out that could be considered just slightly, mature.

If you are referring to my post, it was IC and since we are at war, I think a little "shotsfired" is quite acceptable. Also, not a native English speaker myself.

As for the other OOC comments, if you forward a request to a staff member, they will remove them.
The following 4 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Jordy, Grub, EthanArcher, MasterNoda
Your message was ok, but you should've known that FL's playerbase can't handle such messages and that some stupid and immature meme's and "rekt" messages would've been posted.

Now I do not want any more OOC messages on my thread.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weecow, Bowiii, Lightbeer
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Jan