Ban the person above you....WITH A TEMPLATE!
Name of player:Beefcock

SteamID: 8008135

Time in GMT: 4am in the morning.

Server: Minecraft

Summary:he kept being a jerk and minging the server like a fucking douchebag. i want to slap the shit out of him but he kept hacking and being a fucking douchebag. and then he made me mad and rustled my jimmies and he is a fucking douchebag.fucking ass douchebag/

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19HvLsOclE
The following 2 users Like Harry Ford's post:
  • Theomenz, yarrrs
i don haz a template bat ban hem plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(03-02-2013, 10:24 PM)Warior135 Wrote: i don haz a template bat ban hem plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baaan ze warior plzzzz 3d time alreadyyyyssss plzzzpzlpzlzlzpzlpzlpzlpzlzplzplzpzpzpzlpzlpzlzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlpzlzplzp NAOW!!! I will ban ze everybody of ze communiteeeh if zu will not ze bann ze warior in ze forums or ze ze ? ze.
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • HellShell
Oh god ze ze!! Mweeeh!! Bruuuum, bann him for ze 4d time alrdyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiieeieiieieieieiieieieieieiieyyyyyyyy!!!(ie) QUAAAACK BRUUUUM WROOOOM..!!!!!!?
DAFAGUDOINFAGBANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Name of player: DubpleRW and Warior135

SteamID: Could only find Dubples: STEAM_0:0:32987798

Time in GMT: 15.58

Server: v2d

Summary: The two was fighting each other as police officers. My evidence is old and at 0.39 you can you can see Ruxandra walking by and the fighting stops but when she is gone they continue. The police commander later came and stopped the fighting.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTAlAO67KVI

Also I have many witnesses, even the guy that was dead can back me up.
De po po stole mi lemon pledge, yes? BAN HIM ME WANT MI LEMON PLEDGE BACK PL. ehhhhhhhhhh, no no no no no its my lemon pledge not theirs.
(England referance)

Name of player: Giant Pony

SteamID: Horse meat

Time in GMT: 2:00 am

Server: Tesco

Summary: He contaminated my Chinese with horse meat.

Evidence:
[Image: AzdFJqL.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Harry Ford, Rayokan, Salinsky, digitaltomato, Rowan13
Name of player:Jesus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:000000001

Time in GMT: lolwat

Server: Rome

Summary: he was trolling me

Evidence:[Image: jesus.jpg]