Major problems with hosting
I7 stands for the processor of the server, which is a lot faster then our Xeon server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Awesoooome? So that means no more lag after 37+ players?
Thats out topic adolf, but no, they told us that the gamemode makes the lags, not the server itself.
The following 3 users Like furlings's post:
  • SoulRipper, Adolf, Biowulf
Hoooooray thanks! I cant wait for new server! And I hope keypads will work Smile
What are you on about? Keypads always worked fine for me, you sure it's not just you not knowing how to set them up properly?
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Sir McSquiggles
(03-30-2011, 07:47 PM)furlings Wrote: Thats out topic adolf, but no, they told us that the gamemode makes the lags, not the server itself.

Yup i was just testing u guys *krhm* krhm*
(03-31-2011, 04:53 AM)killjoy Wrote: What are you on about? Keypads always worked fine for me, you sure it's not just you not knowing how to set them up properly?

I´am 100% sure. In singleplayer is all working fine but in multiplayer nothing. I know how keypads work and how use it but I´am not only one who have this problem. Mine keypad is bugged since 0.00 bug
(03-31-2011, 07:22 PM)Maniak Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 04:53 AM)killjoy Wrote: What are you on about? Keypads always worked fine for me, you sure it's not just you not knowing how to set them up properly?

I´am 100% sure. In singleplayer is all working fine but in multiplayer nothing. I know how keypads work and how use it but I´am not only one who have this problem. Mine keypad is bugged since 0.00 bug

Agree with Maniak, Keypads have always been working for me in singleplayer or other servers. But they just don't seem to work in FL. Just as Maniak said: Much more people have this weird bug. I think a simple Re-FTP Will fix the damn thing Smile
I know that this is somewhat off-topic to the thread, but not so off-topic to the current discussion so sorry in advance. I have had the keypad problem as well and I had to re-install Garry's Mod. Try that.
(03-31-2011, 09:11 PM)ethanbean Wrote: I know that this is somewhat off-topic to the thread, but not so off-topic to the current discussion so sorry in advance. I have had the keypad problem as well and I had to re-install Garry's Mod. Try that.

I reinstalled it 3 times-dont work, but when server will be up I will reinstall is last time and connect without any addons