Do you consider this ok? I don't
(11-21-2012, 08:53 PM)Zealord Wrote: Coming to think of it...INFERNAW! How'd you find this?! >:3

It was up on my facebook feed so I looked it up.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Has no one noticed he has a weird belly button? O.o
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Infernaw, Nuka, equal, Narc, Red Orchestra
(11-21-2012, 08:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 08:53 PM)Zealord Wrote: Coming to think of it...INFERNAW! How'd you find this?! >:3

[Image: 8c534ffe74a2efaf8df35852880c3551.png?1353531471]

EDIT: New single from Albert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGOuonAT8LY&feature=plcp

XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
* Killjoy thinks most people here will agree with anything Infernaw says regardless of any moral values.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • s.J.
(11-22-2012, 11:04 AM)Killjoy Wrote: * Killjoy thinks most people here will agree with anything Infernaw says regardless of any moral values.

For what reasons, Killjoy?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I didn't state my opinion yet, I think this is really wrong, and it shouldn't pop up on YouTube.
(11-22-2012, 11:04 AM)Killjoy Wrote: * Killjoy thinks most people here will agree with anything Infernaw says regardless of any moral values.

Sorry, Killjoy. But I think that at least 99% of this community agrees with the fact that this is wrong, without knowing my opinion. Why would my opinion affect others anyway?
One thing which is almost impossible to prove
The fact that you have your very own opinion
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Infernaw
(11-22-2012, 01:08 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Because you are a girl ;_;

Enough of that already. I'm a PERSON just like everybody else. My vagina's existance doesn't make me an alien from outer space. It doesn't make me better than everyone else either. Ya'll need to chill.
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Biowulf
Of course, this is the internet. There are fucked up things here, like fat chicks chugging whipped cream and what not.

But when a little kid has grown up females dancing like that, not to mention the lyrics... It's not okay. It's not bloody serious, but it's still not okay in any circumstances at all.

Now, if you guys think that like 40-50 replies saying that this is wrong because this Infernaw chick happens to think it is, you may slap me sideways.