Queue added to Servers
Plus it always being 51/50 so noone can get in if 1 person leaves.

Edit: Finally In. :/
Edit: Oh wait, hands and tools were bugged/glitched again so I dced then reconnected in a flash, and I'm back in the flipping queue. :l
The following 1 user Likes Jimentoon's post:
  • Nuka
I can't get in and i haven't played fearless for a whopping 1 day!

EDIT: Crash crash crash PLZ CRASH!
EDIT 2: Wait when the You are in Queue! If you don't join in 30 seconds you'll be removed! comes on am i meant to stay on that screen or close and join again?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-04-2012, 07:35 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: I can't get in and i haven't played fearless for a whopping 1 day!

EDIT: Crash crash crash PLZ CRASH!

Hope it does, then we can get in. Nervous
queue is working again and order should be correct now
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Theomenz
(11-04-2012, 07:39 PM)Temar Wrote: queue is working again and order should be correct now

Excellent Temar! Thank you, we can always count on you.
(11-04-2012, 07:39 PM)Temar Wrote: queue is working again and order should be correct now

Damn i'm not getting the fix... went from #4 to #9 Good work though
DAMN I WAS IN AND MY GAME CRASHED.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor

Its gone now, why? Huh

Just kiddin, my computer lagged Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
you sure you didnt wait too long ( 30 seconds) and lose place ?
I myself prefer the auto join... it allows me to go and watch iTunes while every now and then I can go back and check to see whether or not I am in yet. Whereas I have to sit there and keep hitting the join button. And if you're like #19 in the queue? You have to do that for like half an hour - to an hour.

But that's just me.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I use the legacy browser, made an auto clicking script that clicked every 50 milisecond, I waited for 30 minutes without getting in the server, this sucks