[Pas/Agr] SW Pirates
You do know I left ages ago and kill you because you was attempting to drown another clan member?
I have left because Salinsky ( The dumb co-owner) tried to drown me like alpha said and will never be with you again, I shall team up with s7zero7, alpha to kill you all, one by one
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Im not going to kill you all one by one...
If you had paid attention, there'd be no difficulties. I was going to drown you as a punishment for breaking a pact with an allied clan. You're not the material we're looking for anyway. You can barely read I guess.

I'm only saying that you're on my blacklist.

Oh and Unholy, take us down one by one? Try me. You'd get banned for RDMing.

Just because we'd be an enemy clan doesn't mean you can kill us when ever you see us. Please read the rules carefully and thoroughly. This is why I'm not wishing to get your kind in this clan. You're childish and immature, not the material we need, as I stated earlier.

Instead of going along with a small punishment RP for breaking a Pact with an allied clan, you chose to DM us, whilst unarmed.

Oh and, if I were dumb then why is it that you guys have shown zero initiative?
All the thinking had to be done by yours truly.

I've said enough.

- Salinsky

(06-11-2012, 08:10 PM)UnholyGamer Wrote: I have left because Salinsky ( The dumb co-owner) tried to drown me like alpha said and will never be with you again, I shall team up with s7zero7, alpha to kill you all, one by one

Also, you and zero stated in game, and oh boy do I have witnesses, that "you had left a long time ago, with Alpha"

But really, you're lying blatantly over something small like this?

Dig a hole and stick your head in it. You're not worthy of seeing the world's beauty.
(06-11-2012, 09:38 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: If you had paid attention, there'd be no difficulties. I was going to drown you as a punishment for breaking a pact with an allied clan. You're not the material we're looking for anyway. You can barely read I guess.

Just because we'd be an enemy clan doesn't mean you can kill us when ever you see us. Please read the rules carefully and thoroughly. This is why I'm not wishing to get your kind in this clan. You're childish and immature, not the material we need, as I stated earlier.

Instead of going along with a small punishment RP for breaking a Pact with an allied clan, you chose to DM us, whilst unarmed.

I've said enough.

- Salinsky

(06-11-2012, 08:10 PM)UnholyGamer Wrote: I have left because Salinsky ( The dumb co-owner) tried to drown me like alpha said and will never be with you again, I shall team up with s7zero7, alpha to kill you all, one by one

Also, you and zero stated in game, and oh boy do I have witnesses, that "you had left a long time ago, with Alpha"

Dig a hole and stick your head in it. You're not worthy of seeing the world's beauty.

Unholygamer attacked some of our units?
(06-11-2012, 09:45 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:38 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: If you had paid attention, there'd be no difficulties. I was going to drown you as a punishment for breaking a pact with an allied clan. You're not the material we're looking for anyway. You can barely read I guess.

I've said enough.

- Salinsky

Unholygamer attacked some of our units?

Not as far as I know, he did though, attack one of Umbrella Corp's units, together with 7zero7 (According to their leader).

I was going to show the Umbrella Corp leader, that such brutality would not be tolerated in the SW Pirates clan, but instead they chose to go rogue.

- Salinsky
UnholyGamer, I do not take threats lightly.
The real story. Zero was president and Unholy was the presidents guard. Generation walked up and Zero arrested with Unholy pointing a weapon at him. If this is attacking him then that's just stupid. If he didn't arrest Generation then that would be job abuse.
I'm not intending to be a dick right now, but I'm still the leader of the clan, guys.
If you have problems report them to me so I can do something about it, rather than going to rage in this page and randomly leave the clan.
I'm in the middle of my exams right now so I have absolutely no fucking time to fix this as of yet.
Salinsky, don't do shit like this again, haha. We're not gonna drown clan members, we're no Al Qaeda.

If I see any more excessive aggressive RP, demotion/kick will follow.

Not going to discuss, everyone watch their steps.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Kleiner_Mixer = Clan enemy for ruining one of our RPs.