Lets discuss
(06-20-2016, 11:45 PM)Marty Wrote: Sometimes I wonder why I argue with people that are mentally challenged and brain washed with propaganda.

I wonder the same :-)

gonna join soon to the army, come visit me :-)
You enjoy that
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-21-2016, 12:09 AM)Marty Wrote: You enjoy that

Gonna have fun with the bros in the borders :-)
(06-21-2016, 12:19 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

Sorry I don't follow you'll need to clear that one up, what's that supposed to mean ?
(06-21-2016, 12:24 AM)Marty Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 12:19 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

Sorry I don't follow you'll need to clear that one up, what's that supposed to mean ?

You can understand, dont worry.
i believe in you :-)
You know something, I guess your right, I know exactly what you mean, although what you are trying to do is say it a way that won't offend anyone so you don't get into anymore shit, people ain't dumb, but in my opinion your dumb as fuck.

You act like a G, you call me kid, but let's look at this logically.

You say you are going to join the army soon right ? Well if your so content on doing it you would already have done it by now, so there's two possible outcomes from this right, your either chanting shit, or your not old enough, getting warmer now you see.

Let's logically assume it's the case of you are not old enough, I'll base this on your pessimistic outlook in life and lack of grammar as I know in Israel you get a good education, and English is taught widely, or maybe your lacking a few cells upstairs.

Anyway given you only have to be 18 before your conscription begins my betting is that you are below this age. So, that leads me to the conclusion that you, my friend, are legally a child (slang word kid) who hasn't a fucking clue in what the fuck he is talking about.

Although that's just a theory and an opinion.

Spoiler :
inb4 warning points for player disrespect, it's not actually disrespecting I am sharing an opinion it is not meant in a derogatory manner and is not to be construed as disrespect, at no point throughout the rules does it state you are not entitled to an opinion

(06-21-2016, 12:39 AM)Marty Wrote: You know something, I guess your right, I know exactly what you mean, although what you are trying to do is say it a way that won't offend anyone so you don't get into anymore shit, people ain't dumb, but in my opinion your dumb as fuck.

You act like a G, you call me kid, but let's look at this logically.

You say you are going to join the army soon right ? Well if your so content on doing it you would already have done it by now, so there's two possible outcomes from this right, your either chanting shit, or your not old enough, getting warmer now you see.

Let's logically assume it's the case of you are not old enough, I'll base this on your pessimistic outlook in life and lack of grammar as I know in Israel you get a good education, and English is taught widely, or maybe your lacking a few cells upstairs.

Anyway given you only have to be 18 before your conscription begins my betting is that you are below this age. So, that leads me to the conclusion that you, my friend, are legally a child (slang word kid) who hasn't a fucking clue in what the fuck he is talking about.

Although that's just a theory and an opinion.

Spoiler :
inb4 warning points for player disrespect, it's not actually disrespecting I am sharing an opinion it is not meant in a derogatory manner and is not to be construed as disrespect, at no point throughout the rules does it state you are not entitled to an opinion

Do you think that i give a shit if i will offend anyone? not really.
well yea im above the age of 18, i got 100 in english.

i have a clue what im talking about, you live in scotland, you should know what happening there, and i should know what happening here right?
yea i have bad grammer, i dont really give a fuck.
and may i know how old are you.
Anyway I wish you all the best in life and I hope if you do join the army to fight in an illegal that no ill health comes upon you.

חֵזָק וּבָרוךְ
No you may not know my age.
(06-21-2016, 12:49 AM)Marty Wrote: No you may not know my age.

How old, 20?
say, why you shy.