Attacks stopped | suspension
(02-11-2015, 10:03 AM)Antares Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 09:59 AM)Floodify Wrote: "There is a full investigation". Why the hell was a conclusion drawn to demote Dig when the investigation wasn't even over and is still going?

He's been suspended while the investigation is carried out.

And the reason for why he has the rank Veteran is because....?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
And nevertheless, suspending someone during an investigation seems illogical because obviously there are doubts whether he did it or not. Suspending on a hunch is not fair and furthermore if he did it then he would be demoted/suspended and not suspended because an investigation is on going. Seems like there is far more to it than just this because suspending for an investigation is the biggest bullshit.Punishing when there are doubts whether or not he did is cruel. If he did it and no investigation is ongoing regarding the matter then obviously a punishment is justified, but right now it seems very doubtful.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well this is stupid
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • Brynn
I think Diggy banned the DDoSer which caused this trouble. And their negotiation led into a ban of diggy.
The following 1 user Likes Angelheartz's post:
  • Craz
This is completely and utterly ridiculous, if he did DDOS the DDOSer good on him, it evidently made a conclusion resulting in FL no longer being DDOS'd and regardless, I don't think Diggy did this, surely he should only be suspended once the investigation is over and there's 100% evidence against Diggy.
(02-11-2015, 09:50 AM)Antares Wrote: Let's calm it on the conspiracy theories, people.

There is a full investigation on the whole situation being carried out.

This is not a place to flame. Listen to Georges post and keep it calm.

R.I.P

http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=9077
Meh, I feel it's a bit far to go and ban him but this isn't my choice. I know 100% Dig hasent done it, I'll ne honest and no disrespect to him but he doesn't even know how to work one, I've known him for a long time and this literally isn't anything he'd do, which is why we shouldn't worry, as he will come back innocent.

Digs taking this so we can have our servers online, so once again, thank you.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Baskingner, Brynn, Craz
Wow. He was placed into the veteran rank then you guys banned him from the forum ? If I was Dig I would be done with this community. That's really no way to respect a person, ESPECIALLY a person that's did nothing but help the community everytime I've seen him. What other demands did the DDOSer have I bet he's allowed to roam the forums, hop on the server whenever he feels like and get practically away with murder. Don't forget. DDOSing is still illegal and I for one say the fool should be locked up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Still dont believe a word from it. I guess more news will come out regarding this but until then we'll have to play the waiting game.