Forum update causing problems
What abaout the comments on the profile? ._.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Love the fact we can provide a reason for editing our posts
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nevy
(09-09-2014, 04:51 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: As many of you might have noticed the forum software has been upgraded to the latest version.  This has however caused some problems with the theme not being compatible with it, therefore there could occur bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.

I'm getting adverts with various words on the site, e.g. if I role over 'software' in the OP it comes up with some stupid advert.
Also if I click a forum, it takes me to an advert, which I have to close and then open the forum again...
Is this happening to anyone else or have I managed to Eff up Chrome again?

(09-12-2014, 08:01 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 04:51 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: As many of you might have noticed the forum software has been upgraded to the latest version.  This has however caused some problems with the theme not being compatible with it, therefore there could occur bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.

I'm getting adverts with various words on the site, e.g. if I role over 'software' in the OP it comes up with some stupid advert.
Also if I click a forum, it takes me to an advert, which I have to close and then open the forum again...
You've downloaded something stupid.
I suggest that you'll get Adblocker, and/or delete additional useless addons/programs doing this.
(09-12-2014, 08:01 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote:

That's an adware virus. Although mostly not harming your PC, it's a good idea to run a full scan with Malwarebytes (free to download).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Envy
What about replacing the stars with one of the pieces of the logo? As the stars would need to be put up anyways. I think it would look cool. Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Done today:

- Profile comments
- SteamID page
- Profile buddies
- [spoiler]
- Forum icons
- Fix so like and quick reply update without refreshing page.

To do:

- Character page
- Youtube on profile
- Additional security when registering
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nevy, General Rickets, Pinky, Von Tempski, GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy, James_Gaff
Regardless of the minor fixes that need to be made, I am loving the update so far.

It makes formatting the threads and organizing things so much easier.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • SoulRipper
Alright so the Like button and the Quick Reply should work without having to refresh the page now.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy
Very nice, Soul!

I do like the new forum look!