-RP Points: 12
-Hours: 1170
-Bans: 6 (1-2years not banned)
-Blacklists: 1 (ages ago)

IC Information:

-Name: Jane Vit

-Information about yourself:

-Picture of yourself (optional): N/A

-What position within the family are you applying for:Candolini Marketing Manager

-Why do you wish to join the family: To get some friends. And family.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: Yes

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Bowiii
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, Bowiii
OOC Information:

-Steam name: MadiChris
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20672669
-RP Points: I do not have any yet, but I hope I get some later.
-Hours: I own 171 hours, I know it is not much but I have some knowledge of the game.
-Bans: I got one ban for "Reconnecting to fix car to save money."
-Blacklists: 6 – For vehicle modification and suiciding with a stove – not something special.

IC Information:

-Name: Jack Smith

My name is Jack Smith and I was born in Britain. I had a bad family, with a brother that had education to weed in many years and after some years, he went to a home, so they could help my brother to get rid of addiction to weed. My mother worked as a cleaner and my father loved drinking, so he was on the nearest bar for drinking. I always had a dream to get in on Cambridge University, so I decided to make an application. I had always been good in the school, so it wouldn’t be hard to get in, so I decided to sell weed and drugs on the black market, for getting the amount of money I need for Cambridge, after some months I was one of the best knowing drug sellers in the city.

After some years when I had sold a lot of drugs and weed on the black market, I got a letter from Cambridge. They had read my application and accepted it. They wrote that I could start this month. Therefore, I decided to stop selling the drugs and packed all my stuff to Cambridge. When I was finished on Cambridge University with some good character, I went to EvoCity.

-What position within the family are you applying for:

-Why do you wish to join the family:
Jack Smith wants to have a good family. If one of the family needs help, I am always helping, and be strong together.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals:
Yes of course.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:
Yes of course, as I wrote I will always help other family members.
Stick together and always say the truth!
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Madi's post:
  • equal
[Image: GKfI4Js.png?1]
-Announcement-

Don Candolini has returned from his vacation to Sicily, he is available for business again. All current applicants will be reviewed soon.

OOC:
The Candolini Family now has a Steamgroup, which we will use for better communication between the clan members. Link to the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Candolini

The clan page has also been edited, all new members are now on the clan page.

Thanks for reading.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Madi, Bowiii
OOC Information:

Steam name: TheBlackShadowOfGod
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30121842
RP Points: 17
Hours: 801
Bans: 1
Blacklists: Never had any

IC Information:

Name: Stephan 'The Black' Mayhem

Information about yourself: Stephan Mayhem comes from a relative small family, and currently is the only familymember left in Evo City. He moved to Evo City back when he was 26 years old.
He is friendly, has a realistic view on life and does what ever has to be done. He doesn't really pay much attention to the law, nor doesn't he care about law enforments.

What position within the family are you applying for: Candolini Member

Why do you wish to join the family: I've know Jan for quite some time now, and we used to hang out every now and then.
He knowns every place in Evo City and guided me in my first years as Evo City citizen.

Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: Yes, family is everything.

Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I surely will, and I will do anything in my power to protect this family.
The following 4 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Weecow, actor, Ivan Tempski, Bowiii
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Bowiii
** A man walks into a branch of a Candolini Bar. He has a hat, pulled low to conceal his face. He sits down on a stool, purposely avoiding the faces of others. As the bartender turns, he slips a letter from his jacket and places it on the counter, entitled 'Application'. He turns swiftly, and leaves, without a word. When the bartender discovers this unattended letter, and reads to whom it is meant for, he immediately sends a courier to send it to the Don**

OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP]Devin
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59554444
-RP Points: None at the moment of posting.
-Hours: 101
-Bans: 0 on record.
-Blacklists: 2 on record for 'Recklessly driving', where I was new to the controls, and 'Failing to post laws as President', which I accept, as I was not aware how.

IC Information:

-Name: Filip Modyzyski

-Information about yourself: Filip Modyzyski has never felt threatened. He grew up in Warsaw, son of a solicitor and an artist. He inherited both traits. Growing up, Filip was popular, well liked by his peers and family and was never seen on the wrong. This all changed when, at the age of 15, after an unblemished academic career, he was caught dealing narcotics to local school children. He was sent away to a juvenile rehabilitation camp, as the investigators involved in the scandal had discovered he had been doing this for two years, and believed the narcotics he had been selling had led to two deaths. At the age of 17 he left the camp, now with a criminal record. Struggling to find a job, Filip turned back to what he had been done in for - selling narcotics. Except this time, he was also exclusively selling small firearms to anyone who paid enough money. He did this for approximately a year, earning enough money to buy himself a small flat, where he could store his supplies.

However, of course, all did not go to plan. On the night of his nineteenth birthday, in which he had spent the night out, drinking, with some close friends, the police had raided his home due to a chatty client, and had sufficient evidence to send Filip down for two to three years. Filip, hearing this, made a run for Germany. He found his way there, eventually, but decided it was too close to home. He continued his journey into the Netherlands, where he stayed for a month. He boarded a ship to Portsmouth, England, and from there he set sail to EvoCity.

Upon his arrival he was broke, unemployed and tired. He began living in the slums, and worked with the local weed dealer, Zak. He gained enough reputation to buy his way out of poverty, and managed to erase his criminal records from the EvoCity database through some bribing. This gained him access to the biggest retail company in the world - MEGA Corporation. He worked there for a while, content with his work, but decided to try and head back to his roots - sophisticated troublemaking.

-Picture of yourself (optional): Mr Modyzyski upon his arrival to EvoCity.

-What position within the family are you applying for: For the moment, Candolini Member.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family to become part of a group of trained individuals, each with their own skill set and traits, who, when combined, make a team. Key word, here : team. I wish to be part of a team, and believe the Candolini's can offer this to me in the most satisfying of ways.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: As stated above, I believe I would be joining a family. You would become my brothers and sisters.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Of course.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 4 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Weecow, Ivan Tempski, Blurr, Davidson
I am sorry to inform you that I have revoked my application.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Hedgehog
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47842345
-RP Points: None yet i believe
-Hours: 71 Hours
-Bans: None
-Blacklists: None

IC Information:

-Name: Garreth Lamp

As a kid Garreth Lamp grew up in the poor streets of Londen.
His parents had issues with each other and were insulting each other when he was there.
When his parents divorced Garreth lived at his uncle's house.
The day after Garreth became 18 years old the police arrested his uncle for crime.
He then moved to Evocity to make a fresh start. But he can't forget his uncle.

-Picture of yourself (optional): None

-What position within the family are you applying for: I dont really care about my position

-Why do you wish to join the family: I want to be part of an organized group and not a group who calls themself a family without knowing how to be one.

(07-12-2014, 05:38 PM)Hedgehog Wrote: OOC Information:

-Steam name: Hedgehog
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47842345
-RP Points: None yet i believe
-Hours: 71 Hours
-Bans: None
-Blacklists: None

IC Information:

-Name: Garreth Lamp

As a kid Garreth Lamp grew up in the poor streets of Londen.
His parents had issues with each other and were insulting each other when he was there.
When his parents divorced Garreth lived at his uncle's house.
The day after Garreth became 18 years old the police arrested his uncle for crime.
He then moved to Evocity to make a fresh start. But he can't forget his uncle.

-Picture of yourself (optional): None

-What position within the family are you applying for: Trader

-Why do you wish to join the family: I want to be part of an organized group and not a group who calls themself a family without knowing how to be one.

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski