Watch Dogs is coming NEARBY!
10.....Minutes....Left. (I think)
Yes, i am staying up for the Midnight Launch. Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Already beat the game.
It's very good, but I honestly expected some more from it.

Ran the game on high settings, ultra being the highest.
Game looks better than GTAV, definitely, and Ultra is only an improvement.

Found it extremely drawn out in some areas, and wished there were more to do. It's the same stuff for the 12 hour campaign.

Spoiler :
Clara's death took a minor toll onto me. I felt shitty.

Online was neat. But I turned it off 1/4 the way through because I got tired of the hackers getting into my game when I just wanted to rush the story through.

The ending is very sufficient. You get the answers you want from the beginning of the story. I didn't like it, it seemed to me VERY VERY VERY rushed. I could have seen another hour come out of the last mission sequence, to be honest.

I wish you had a bigger "crew"

I also wish we had more police encounters. Literally, and I counted, I ran into 4 cops patrolling TOTAL throughout 12 hours of gametime.

The shooting mechanics were strange to get used to for me, but trust me, you will get used to them if you have my problem.

The controls are clunky. Nuff said.

The driving controls are rather strange at first but I adapted to them in a minute.

The boat controls are the best that I have ever seen in a game.

The story is amazing. I liked how your past actions plays big into it.

Pawnee looks fucking badass.

I wish we could have had further development done with the family, but overall I felt very close to them, and always wanted to help. They did an excellent job, but I saw room for improvement.

Absolutely zero fast travel. I found myself driving mission to mission from corners of the maps in 10 minutes time.

For a game delayed over 6 months, I expected more. But it's a fabulous game. I am rather picky though, so let yourselves judge the game.

Spoiler :
Expect a WatchDogs 2.

(05-27-2014, 01:50 AM)Jarz Wrote: <snip>

That moment when you open a 'Spoiler' thinking there is a screenshot of the game, and actually find out it is in fact what it says it is - a spoiler. Ah well, I will pretend it never happened!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • GRiiM, Giant Pony
It's out today!
(05-27-2014, 06:10 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: It's out today!
Ineed it is, but is anyone else having to un-pack it? It's taking forever here, i just want to play the god damn thing already!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Reviews are looking varied
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-...ic-reviews
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You wanna see the "user reviews"
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-...er-reviews
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Honestly, too much hype. This is nowhere near the "GTA V killer" as players claimed it would be.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • HellShell
Should of read this thread before i brought it Sad
I'll post my current findings and opinions as I've had a few odd hours on it now.

Optimisation is a huge issue. I've got a pretty high end PC and have a few issues whilst playing on Ultra. Other than that it runs pretty well.

Driving is not something I like. The cars seem way too light and the crashing is very arcadey.

Story is excellent, can't fault it.

Other than that, it's a pretty decent game, I don't reccomend buying it at the current price though.