James:3 Farewell
(05-18-2014, 05:50 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 09:11 AM)Jan Wrote: Stop crying about how someone makes you sick by breaking the rules and such, wish him goodbye or just shut your mouth.

I'm not crying, Jan, I'm actually rather happy that another multi-accounting minge is gone. Why would I be sad about that?

Quote:1.This forum is created for people that want to leave Fearless. It's not created to stimulate people to leave, but we like to have the goodbyes centralized at one place.
2.Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave.
3.Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.
4.If you regret leaving, you're always welcome back. Please delete your goodbye thread and make a newcomers thread if you think that's needed.
5.Leaving will not result in a ban or any other punishment.
(05-18-2014, 03:58 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 02:04 PM)Shaho Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 09:11 AM)Jan Wrote: Stop crying about how someone makes you sick by breaking the rules and such, wish him goodbye or just shut your mouth.

Not wishing any minges goodbye, but only good riddance.

All I can say is; I'm happy to see a pathetic sod like James:3 leave. Please, next time join DarkRP. We don't give a crap about you, your dad (props for that amazingly shitty cover up for your real reason to leave), or your minge ways.

Good bloody riddance.

Quote:1.This forum is created for people that want to leave Fearless. It's not created to stimulate people to leave, but we like to have the goodbyes centralized at one place.
2.Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave.
3.Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.
4.If you regret leaving, you're always welcome back. Please delete your goodbye thread and make a newcomers thread if you think that's needed.
5.Leaving will not result in a ban or any other punishment.

Rules stated by SoulRipper at the very top of this sub-forum so please abide by them.

He hasn't decided to leave; the ban hammer has spoken.
Alright since it's slowly turning into a threat full of insults im going to say this once:

Behave and abide by the forums rules.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Listen Shaho, I like you and I ain't gonna fall out with you over this, just leave this. He is leaving the community, not just the server - remember that. Just leave this discussion at that.

EDIT:

[Image: sHgn6Bk.png] Flame war hahahaha get it... No... Ah... Leave me alone, I'm tired Wink
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee
Although he IS being somewhat a minge by multi accounting you gotta admit he has started to actually RP now and you also gotta give him some credit for determination. I mean 10 accounts just to circumvent a ban so he can stay on the server? I don't know about you guys but that pretty unheard of to me. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but yeah. Bye.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
The following 1 user Likes tmes2000's post:
  • James_Gaff
(05-20-2014, 01:01 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: Although he IS being somewhat a minge by multi accounting you gotta admit he has started to actually RP now and you also gotta give him some credit for determination. I mean 10 accounts just to circumvent a ban so he can stay on the server? I don't know about you guys but that pretty unheard of to me. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but yeah. Bye.

He might of rped well I don't know or care honestly. But he should have rped well with 1 account and abide the double accounting rule which would have meant he would be still here. 10 accounts! Just wow no more needed to be said. Determination hmm. I disagree and have to back up the guys who want him out. Bye met you once. And once on James :3 it will be.