Ban the person above you....WITH A TEMPLATE!
Name of player: Warior

SteamID: Wazahawl

Time in GMT: look up ze logs zu lazy azsw

Server: my33x

Summary: he haxed se peepee in ze vagege, i want to ban ze pipi bcuz ze thinks that he hardware prints monitor mousephone his husband in the wire cable center speaker of the fap-tor, plzplzplz ban him naow so i can get ze rid of dis idiote, naow.

Evidenciono!? : [Image: xe1OtLz.png]
Name of player: nubpleRW

SteamID: STEAM:0:0Tounge3N15M4N

Time in GMT: 13:70am

Server: irl

Summary: hes drawn penises all over his comic...i find penises very offensive
also his comic is bad and has no grammer done good and spelingses

Evidence: look above!!!!
(03-01-2013, 07:52 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Name of player: nubpleRW

SteamID: STEAM:0:0Tounge3N15M4N

Time in GMT: 13:70am

Server: irl

Summary: hes drawn penises all over his comic...i find penises very offensive
also his comic is bad and has no grammer done good and spelingses

Evidence: look above!!!!

MG! I tought nobody was going to notice these Penises! Sad((((
NippleRW
VagaShell ._.
i find penises drawn in ms paint enlightening.
ADMIN ADMIN ban harry i know i have to use template but u have to ban him!!! i dont have evidence but i have like witnesses! ban pls or ur abusing!!!!!!!

(03-02-2013, 05:31 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: ADMIN ADMIN ban harry i know i have to use template but u have to ban him!!! i dont have evidence but i have like witnesses! ban pls or ur abusing!!!!!!!

chck the lags he wis randim rayding mi frends hose he didint eve n seee da contrabend.
Name of player: Harry Ford

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30868541

Time in GMT: Last week.

Server: Both v2d and v2.33x at the same time!

Summary:Well he was on v2d and I was on v2.33x and he started messaging me over steam. He then started sending me pm's asking where my contraband was via Steam. I then told him that I was contrafarming by the lake and then the cops showed up at the door 5 minutes later. I then brought out a shotgun because I can and killed them both for no reason. I stole their cop cars and dumped them both in the lake and then they started to rage in OOC. I started calling them racial slurs and wished them to die of very fatal diseases. I got bored after that and decided to CDM some people with my taxi for I was a BMD at the time and I can own a taxi. I counted 24 heads after I was done so I decided to go back to my contraband and I found it gone with a note that said "Harry Ford" when I looked at it. The note said "I tried to stop the guys but they were too strong" and so I think he did it.

Evidence: Check the logs, I know you guys will find it because you're all super smart CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese Also contact Valve about this or whoever made Steam and they will help.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSK4kftUQls
Name of player: Theomenz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44576272

Time in GMT: Everyday

Server: Build

Summary: He was looking at me

Evidence: Cuz. and dis.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!