Weed flavored goods?
(02-09-2013, 02:23 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Im on the varsity football team for my high school and i smoke practically every weekend. I can run 40 in 4.9 seconds. Dont know about you but my school doesnt allow kids to play sports unless the averages for all their classes are above 85 and im fine with all my classes. But your right if you smoke like 5 joints a day everyday for your life your gonna become lethargic and probably become a loser like a few kids i know. once in awhile is fine. Ive been doing this for 3 years now and I have no mental issues.

And smoking cigaretts instead because their better? You surely must be retarded. Give me one reported case of marijuana alone giving someone lung cancer then compare it to the rates for people who smoke cigarettes.

Have a nice day and stop listening to the bullshit your health class feeds you.

Exactly.
(02-08-2013, 10:32 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I don't think you can get anything that is "flavoured" Weed, but i want to give you some advice.

Many people say that Weed is good for you, but in fact it is worse than smoking. My advice to you is not to even smoke at all. Your friends, or even your Family may smoke it, but try to stick to something else, to fill your addiction.

You can pretty much just smoke Normal Cigarettes instead of weed. Weed is terrible to smoke, as it gives you all sorts of Mental problems, so if i was you, i would either not smoke at all, or just smoke normal Cigarettes.

Im only trying to give some advice. If you are wanting to smoke weed, then go ahead and do it, but i would wish that you wouldn't. I don't know how many of my friends have smoked weed, and now when you walk up to them and speak to them, they can't even start a conversation.
[Image: xJjeq.gif]
Someone said weed was worse than cigarettes?

O.o
(02-08-2013, 11:10 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 10:32 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -snip-

That is all correct if you smoke allot of weed. But a joint once in a while wont kill you. Like wodka, drink too much all the time, u will die early, but drink a glass once in a while, you wont have a problem

I don't think you need to tell me in particular, precautions of vodka drinking, if you know what I mean :p
Go lick some tourists in Amsterdam.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 3 users Like Rowan13's post:
  • Burrito Warrior, Commander Fi5h, HellShell
(02-09-2013, 02:23 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Im on the varsity football team for my high school and i smoke practically every weekend. I can run 40 in 4.9 seconds. Dont know about you but my school doesnt allow kids to play sports unless the averages for all their classes are above 85 and im fine with all my classes. But your right if you smoke like 5 joints a day everyday for your life your gonna become lethargic and probably become a loser like a few kids i know. once in awhile is fine. Ive been doing this for 3 years now and I have no mental issues.

And smoking cigaretts instead because their better? You surely must be retarded. Give me one reported case of marijuana alone giving someone lung cancer then compare it to the rates for people who smoke cigarettes.

Have a nice day and stop listening to the bullshit your health class feeds you.

Call me a retard, but to be honest i don't know, im just trying to help. I dont smoke cigarettes nor weed, so i am not sure of the advice to give you. You are taught at school now to smoke, but does anyone listen? No. All they care about is the fact they want to be cool, and want to be together with there mates, and don't want to be left out.

My advice: You dont have to smoke. Maybe your friends do it, well you don't have to. all that you are doing is shortening the time that you live. An average mans life is around 70. My dad died at 30 from smoking. Thats exactly why i don't smoke.

Be careful what you say to people, because sometimes the things that you say can hurt people. My dad died at 30. Im sure your's lived up to a much higher age.

Im not talking about just you, im talking about most of the people here. Basically trying to accuse me of not even having a brain? I said you might as-well just smoke cigarettes if your smoking weed. There's not much difference between them. I have a brain, which is why im probally one of the very few that don't smoke weed. Namsayin?
Cheesus fuhcking christ.

A: "I want weed-flavored stuff"
B: "Dun smoke weed, you have cigarettes instead."

(...)

C: "Dun belieb 'erthing the health class teaches you"
B: "My dad died at 30 for smoking".

I would like- No wait, love- to understand why did the thread go from "give me advice" to "teach me your *enlightened* misinformed ways".
Also Fishy how do you claim your dad died due to smoking cigarettes, and then advise someone to switch from joints to the same product that killed him so prematurely.
Let me know the logic behind that.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Your absolutely right nobody HAS to smoke. Alot of kids my age do it because they want to fit in or "Be cool" So your right.

But why are you now repping what killed your dad? You said in your first post to "Smoke Cigarettes not weed"

And congratulations on having a brain because you dont smoke. I have a brain too. Go through the numerous lists of other succesful people who have smoked weed who apparently "Dont have a brain"

Michael Phelps, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley. The list could go on forever.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(02-06-2013, 11:54 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I started off from searching weed flavored shampoo

You eat shampoo?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • HellShell, Rowan13
Bad English...