If BlackDog Was Not Demoted.
Joey

To be honest, all I've seen from you in those last couple of posts is "My goooood cityRP is sooooo outdated you can't have any fun here, there's NOTHING to do apart from kill and contrawhore" - I suggest you try and RP a little more, there's a whole lot more to do than just that, money can be made in all sorts of ways. You just need to try RPing instead of complaining for once.

I also see a "Let me complain about the admin position but word it in a fancy way so they promote more admins and me!" We are promoting admins. This attitude I see from you makes the admin team not wish to promote you. Simple as that, stop trying.

Nevinator

Complaints, complaints, complaints.. See Nudel's post regarding this, it says everything I want to say. Also know that if you have a go at an admin and constantly try and interrupt his sleep, and then mock him in public afterwards again, I'll ban you from the servers and forums for a few weeks, OK? This kind of disrespect is not acceptable.
Content removed. Please post on topic.
(05-20-2012, 11:27 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Not seeing anything about rainbows here.......

If you want to do pathetic jokes open another thread instead of constantly disrupting this discussion.
Dare to think!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
Content deleted.

User warned.

Reason: Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff

- Nudelholz
Content removed.

User banned.

Reason: Insulting/Disrespectful post

- Nudelholz
(05-20-2012, 11:59 AM)Mexisez Wrote: Content removed.

User banned.

- Nudelholz

not to sound disrespectful but who are you to comment on the status of FL? FL is just fine sure there are minges but the admins handle them in a great way and as i see it FL is no worse than it was when i joined.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Content removed.

User banned.

- Nudelholz
(05-20-2012, 12:14 PM)Mexisez Wrote: Content removed.

User banned.

- Nudelholz

May i ask you to please open your eyes and remove the Stick from your A** if there is anyone here that is an Admin a** licker im not one of them go back trough my post history and you will see that i criticize the admins a lot but i do it in a creative way and i don't only criticize i also thank them for their services to the server so please do some research before you speak or you will end up looking like an idiot like now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Despite all of this, Nevinator hasn't even apologized for it.
I see another future community in the mist... >:3
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Decay
(05-20-2012, 11:24 AM)Faustie Wrote: Joey

To be honest, all I've seen from you in those last couple of posts is "My goooood cityRP is sooooo outdated you can't have any fun here, there's NOTHING to do apart from kill and contrawhore" - I suggest you try and RP a little more, there's a whole lot more to do than just that, money can be made in all sorts of ways. You just need to try RPing instead of complaining for once.

I also see a "Let me complain about the admin position but word it in a fancy way so they promote more admins and me!" We are promoting admins. This attitude I see from you makes the admin team not wish to promote you. Simple as that, stop trying.
Never stated it was outdated*, but if you went through my post, and have this belief than I'll try to put it a little more straight forward.
City RP is not outdated, but it's not striving to do anything more then elongated capture the flag with ridiculous rules.
*It may be broken by GMod 13 though...

I've been apart of numerous RP's in this server, and numerous types of events. I ran the Kumonryu Trading Guild with the entire concept of trying to rekindle the trading world inside of Fearless. It didn't work though... Not because of contrafarmers, but because players had no reason to join an RP Guild.
-Why pay GTF[guild transfer fees] when you could trade items for free on the streets?
-Why would you follow the guilds motto of, "RP making it" when all you had to do was buy the item from the F2 Menu, and place it on the table?
These were the things that lead me to closing the Kumonryu. Not because I despised RP, but because people would rather only have to make eye-contact or communication with another player when needed.

As for administration... My concern is never that the admins aren't doing their jobs, but when they leave for certain periods of time it's leaves a large hole which needs to be fixed by less admins. I only suggest you put those which are gone for several weeks or months at a time onto a reserve-list, and find trustworthy players to substitute for those missing admins. I honestly wouldn't put myself into an admin position, and god forbid one which is watching over an RP server.

Also a tongue to cheek request... Explain some of the ways you would make money aside from Fish[Food], Guns, Medical Supplies, and Contrafarming. It's a very bleak area to be honest.