[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union
(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

Why are you bringing the past into this? Another question, why do you constantly under-estimate us? We have fended off most of your raids... I managed to kill 4-5 of you guys by myself... I'm not the best shot either ;D. We didn't attack any unarmed people :/.....
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Then explain why two of my members were killed in the Billboard factory[which you raided randomly by the way]. You guys immediately provoked a conflict, and ERAD shouldn't even have any activity in the war considering they weren't around when the issues took off/aren't official. Only reason KTG/Janova got truly involved was because we were attacked when RP'ing. All of which was sparked by you guys going, "DOOH NO CONTRA HERE HUR HUR"
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, Coffee Jr
(03-02-2012, 11:27 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:19 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Yo, SomeGuy, hop off our clan page and go suck FUMUKU's ***. Mmkay?

You do know FUMUKU is a clan not a person? Derp.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWqRcwtjftEv8-8t-xXa2...qM_mgUJK_g]
(03-02-2012, 11:20 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: You just made this clan and your already freaking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

No this time it will be fair Wink we could have kill blackdog yesterday but he is to big of a prick to uncloak and take defeat. Don't even act like your clan kill Lombardi you called us and hostaged 3 of our members because you guys know we could killed you so fast.

We still destroyed your clan with TLH, one way or another.
(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: You just made this clan and your already freaking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

Let me debunk this for you Dubwub, you my friend obviously have no brain, IF you think FUMUKU put down the Lombardi's.

So let me collaborate with you on the story since you obviously stick your nose in something you know nothing about. First let me correct you in your poor grammar,

Quote:You just created this clan and are already screwing around with us. You guys are obviously ballsy and are going to take FUMUKU out on both in-game and on the forums.

Now to the actual story,
FUMUKU never put down Lombardi's, Lombardi's were put down by admins. Admins whom were complained to by FUMUKU players claiming that we were "aggressive" in our business and protection of our business. Yet shall I compliment the fact that FUMUKU members were the only ones being aggressive and placing the blame on us. FUMUKU then complained to Dryblood's clan, in which they supposedly shut us down by killing all of us with the exception of Ginger, Grub, Todcat and I. Though FUMUKU tends to claim victory half of their clan is too ignorant to know what they are talking about. Plain and simple, FUMUKU places blame where it is not deserved and in the end, they will suffer for it.

End your raged trolling and go back to your own clan thread, if you wish to complain about. Its the insolence of immature members that ruin the forums and gameplay. Now Im gonna suggest that the trolling is going to end, as it makes your clan as a whole look childish and unwilling to accept any sort of war in a mannered fashion.

Also I must ask that no bamboo stalks are harmed or burned down or death will reign upon all FUMUKU members from my panda horde.

Good Day from the Panda,

Wweee2345
The following 3 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • FuttBucker24, ryan!, Grub
I've been told by multiple people who I wont name publicly, that BlackDog has avoided ERAD and SAA by using admin commands such as no-clip, and when confronted about it he claims he was adminning.

Of course there's no proof of this.
(03-02-2012, 11:36 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: I've been told by multiple people who I wont name publicly, that BlackDog has avoided ERAD and SAA by using admin commands such as no-clip, and when confronted about it he claims he was adminning.

Of course there's no proof of this.

That's exactly what happened... He stayed cloaked, claiming he was admining. While his whole RP base was built.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
[Image: READTHERULES.jpg]

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5167
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2217

Everyone chill the fuck out, and read the rules. My word may have no granted but under the 1st Serve of Declaration, I'm calling Cease-Fire on this fucking conflict till people can actually read the damn clan rules.
(03-02-2012, 11:35 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Let me debunk this for you Dubwub, you my friend obviously have no brain, IF you think FUMUKU put down the Lombardi's.

That infact is true, FUMUKU did not infact kill the lombardis, that was TLH

So let me collaborate with you on the story since you obviously stick your nose in something you know nothing about. First let me correct you in your poor grammar,

Now to the actual story,
FUMUKU never put down Lombardi's, Lombardi's were put down by admins. Admins whom were complained to by FUMUKU players claiming that we were "aggressive" in our business and protection of our business. Yet shall I compliment the fact that FUMUKU members were the only ones being aggressive and placing the blame on us.

We hadnt said much to you in general leading up to your strongarm meeting, you called us up for a meeting to discuss some kind of a proposal, when the meeting turned into you threatening us dirrectly and indirrectly, we left, after that somone outside tried to assasinate me, but they got hit by a Car and you or somone higher up sends me a message about how we should discuss the terms of a war

FUMUKU then complained to Dryblood's clan, in which they supposedly shut us down by killing all of us with the exception of Ginger, and I. Though FUMUKU tends to claim victory half of their clan is too ignorant to know what they are talking about. Plain and simple, FUMUKU places blame where it is not deserved and in the end, they will suffer for it.

We told them about your attempted strongarming, and they didnt like it, so they took action, rounded up all your guys and called us to witness their deaths

End your raged trolling and go back to your own clan thread, if you wish to complain about. Its the insolence of immature members that ruin the forums and gameplay. Now Im gonna suggest that the trolling is going to end, as it makes your clan as a whole look childish and unwilling to accept any sort of war in a mannered fashion.
Yes everyone stop insulting eachother, its not needed.

Also I must ask that no bamboo stalks are harmed or burned down or death will reign upon all FUMUKU members from my panda horde.

Good Day from the Panda,

Wweee2345

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
TLH took the Lombardi Family down since they were planning a plot to destroy FUMUKU. Faustie, me and several others took rufly 10 members,
including most of the head positions, you were hostaged, questioned about your dealings and put down after a long discussion,
TLH executed most of your members and Blackdog had the privilege of taking the Don at that time, whom was Fultzy.

That is all. I am just clarifying the real story that has occurred.