[Agr] Allied Services Inc.
Will do, not sure how to add you, since a search for "strom" didn't come up with anything. XD

Edit: Thanks! Will do.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(01-13-2012, 09:08 PM)bruterules Wrote: Will do, not sure how to add you, since a search for "strom" didn't come up with anything. XD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stromington
Steam Name: Nevinator8
[b]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18452963
Hours Played:[/b] 38+ on fearless / 2336 on Garrysmod
Job you are applying for: ASI Regular Military Employee
Why you would be good at this job: I have previous military experience and i follow orders swiftly.
What do you offer to the clan?: All my effort, and my dedication towards what i do. I follow orders as if it depends on my life, and i respect higher authority no matter what. I can offer my previous military experience and my cunning ability to take out a target in a populated area. I take high risk situation's with little pressure, for I am confident in my abilities to follow through with my orders.

Tim Jones was born on June 14th, of 1984. Born of two parents, yet he never met them, and instead was seized by the military and has since been raised by the government. He is a veteran of many conflicts that have gone down in the past. I have served in the Iraq War, serving under the employment of a firm called Blackwater. Sadly, after serving for their organization, i took an rpg to the knee from an insurgent, and had been given an honorable discharge. After healing from my injuries, i proceeded to work for multiple organization's which assisted in the elimination of multiple drug lords and cartels moving across Tijuana and over the border of California. I am looking for an opportunity to move my operations into the City of Evocity, and work for Allied Services.
Under Allied Services directive #274, I hereby issue an order for all military branch operatives to report in with me on private, secure communication channels.
Is this clan still active?
(01-28-2012, 06:04 PM)Lani Wrote: Is this clan still active?

Yes
Mahti is resigning due inactivity of the clan.Good luck to the clan in future!
Nevinator8 is declining his application and approval request do to the inactivity of this clan. good luck also
i am also declining my app ive joined Slyfoxes gl in the future
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Alexandra
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:19672727
Hours Played:I think it was 170 or 144
Job you are applying for:The basic military.
Why you would be good at this jobSadIC) Ive trained my profession in fire arms since i was 16, i can easily handle a High-Velocity Sniper rifle.
What do you offer to the clan?:Expert marksman ship And overall good company and Support.
Please write out a description of your character, around a paragraph long and detailed with proper English and decent Grammar:When she was little see wanted to be what her father was part of elite squad called MIAMI S.WA.T team, she was always playing with boy toys such as police cars and helicopters...

When see was a trained police officer at the age 22 she had good police records she had catched lot of criminals. Her father gets murders by a rebel,ever since he died so sworn up to god to find her fathers killer and bring him behind bars in worst prison ever! When she finds out he was Murder'd in evocity she travels there and try to find the killer of her fathers but now she is in squad called EVOCITY special service agents.