Willy Walrus AMA
can you give me attention?
(02-09-2018, 08:57 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Opinion on me?

What type of RP's are your favorite?

Future possible teachers/TA?
Haven't spoken to you too much, but you seem like a really friendly guy and a fair TA 

I usually do bars and stuff. But also like police

Teacher Zona, Kyle or Grapefruit.
TA: Create

(02-09-2018, 10:06 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: can you give me attention?

You can have all my attention bby

Opinion on me?

Would you consider applying for teacher?

Favourite teacher?

Future possible TA(s)?
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 10:38 PM)Wolven Wrote: Opinion on me?

Would you consider applying for teacher?

Favourite teacher?

Future possible TA(s)?

1. OOF Wolven, where to start here eh. We go way back, like v33x back. You were there to play with me when no one else would.
I really consider you as one of my best mates from FL, or gaming in general. I've seen you go trough many phases over your playtime here. I've not always agreed with how you played and what you did. But since my latest return, I've seen nothingness but greatness from you man. You didn't get teacher for nothing bud. Stay the way you a are man, you're a good a great dude you'll get far his way!!

2. Who knows?

3. Don't want to show favoritism, but you're the only one I play with, so hmmmm

4. I'm not sure about the near future, but on the long term I see Pat becoming one

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Wolven
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love cheese, Dutch boy?

Honest opinion on me

A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?
Opinion on me foxirius
(04-17-2018, 11:40 PM)Zombie Wrote: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love cheese, Dutch boy?

Honest opinion on me

A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?
1. I have to go with a solid 9
2. I think I've only spoken to you once. However, in this time I really discovered you're such a friendly and humbled guy. While talking to you, I felt a relaxing vibe. I hope you'll play FL more often!
3. I'd push the fatty on. Sacrifices must be made

(04-18-2018, 03:46 AM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: Opinion on me foxirius
1. Foxiii, my man. I'm really happy you got unbanned. Ever since your unban, I've seen mainly good behavior. 
We've played multiple time together, and I enjoyed all of it. You're really a funny, friendly guy!

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Foxirius2205
wie moet de volgende minister president worden?

waarom een walrus?

waarom frikandel?

frikandel of pizza?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(04-18-2018, 11:59 AM)Weezy_ Wrote: wie moet de volgende minister president worden?

waarom een walrus?

waarom frikandel?

frikandel of pizza?

minister president is prime minister , only thing I could translate lol
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Weezy_
Als je moet kiezen, frikandelletje maar je krijgt baltyfus