Contact with a Popular or Famous Person?
(07-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 02:31 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 12:52 PM)Agorith Wrote: Hate to break it to you but this was most likely just spam made trough some sort of instagram page that lets you auto comment/like pictures in order to gain popularity.

no its not. She did a thing a while ago where she chose a few people who liked her picture she would check there Instagram out and I was chosen. Plus when u click her name it takes u to her Instagram account and her name is "Jenselter" and not more than 1 person can have that name.

That's not exactly how what I'm talking about works but eh cba to explain.
Fair enough.

I don't get what u are trying to say either? Her account posted on my picture and its the official account? She done it a few other people who she randomly chosed. But you are saying something about gaining popularity or something idk, it seems highly irrelevant
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(07-15-2016, 04:58 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 02:31 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 12:52 PM)Agorith Wrote: Hate to break it to you but this was most likely just spam made trough some sort of instagram page that lets you auto comment/like pictures in order to gain popularity.

no its not. She did a thing a while ago where she chose a few people who liked her picture she would check there Instagram out and I was chosen. Plus when u click her name it takes u to her Instagram account and her name is "Jenselter" and not more than 1 person can have that name.

That's not exactly how what I'm talking about works but eh cba to explain.
Fair enough.

I don't get what u are trying to say either? Her account posted on my picture and its the official account? She done it a few other people who she randomly chosed. But you are saying something about gaining popularity or something idk, it seems highly irrelevant

I meant it as in even famous instagram users use websites and applications that let their accounts automatically comment on random (If you choose it to be random atleast) instagram accounts and like pictures of them aswell in order to gain more popularity and likes on their own content.

Although that does not seem to be the case here with you, it usually is.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Haarek, Envy
A friend of mine is a friend of Keith Richards.

I walked past the Moods Of Norway group at Gardemoen airport in Norway once. 

That's about it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I've bumped into a few day-time TV stars before, however if you're not from the UK you'll probably not recognise them...

Steve Furst

[Image: Steve_Furst.jpg]

Saw him in a 'history of gaming' museum in the Barbican.

He's been in Little Britain, various kids shows and sometimes is a panellist on the Wright Stuff on channel 5.

Phil Spencer

[Image: Phil-Spencer---becoming-m-010.jpg]

Host of location location location. Walked past me in Kent.

I've not actually talked to either of these people, but I suppose it counts.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I'm friends with Daniel Radcliffe.

We met a good few years ago at the opening ceremony of the Deatly Hallows Part 1. And I won a meet and greet n we got on right away.

I've visited him a few times in London. And we went out for dinner when he was in Edinburgh for the fringe, we text a bit, I'll give you his phone number for the right price...

Spoiler :
I completely made all of this of this up, not a word of it is true.

[Image: giphy.gif]
i played with ABelite on his stream yesterday
Dat ass though

I've spoken to most members of Panic! At the Disco... idk
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Divey
I'm good mates with Jay Simpson and Dean Cox who are both players from Leyton Orient.

My cousin is under 18 coach for Spurs if that counts as popular.
I touched Jeremy Clarkson...if that counts.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator