Lets discuss
I don't really get this discussion. It literally sounds like the start of a cheesy joke.
"So an Israelite and a Palestinian "discuss"...."
It's not like you're are going to agree on anything at the end of the day, and even if you did then what.
What's the point of this thread anyway other than
[Image: Funny-Jim-Carrey-Typing-Gif-Picture.gif]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
Calls me a Europe kid. Has no idea who I am.

Has no idea I've visited Palestine, has no idea I have friends from Palestine, has no idea who or what I campaign or organisations I'm involved in.

Yet I'm the one that's mad even though I've been disrespected twice.

Salty Bruv ?

Viva Hamas, Viva Palestine

Spoiler :
inb4 ban or warning for terrorist organisation and shit, When I say HAMAS I refer to the political group and elected political party of Palestine and not the Military Wing

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-20-2016, 04:28 PM)Midget Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:41 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:43 AM)Marty Wrote: snip

Kid you mad, get over it.

that what make me laugh, how a freaking europe kid think he know what happen over here.
go read some stuff on the internet about blind people like you that hate, and when they came here, they understood the situation.

"that Hamas fired a shitty little rocket to Israel"

just show how stupid you are.

This is ridiculous, don't start a discussion if you are unable to discuss in the first place.
You are the reason it is impossible to have a proper discussion on this forum. You have no counter arguments and you are not even attempting to back up your points.

It makes you laugh? The only thing anyone should laugh about is your pathetic excuse for a "discussion".

I feel anger at your replay.
(06-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Marty Wrote: Calls me a Europe kid. Has no idea who I am.

Has no idea I've visited Palestine, has no idea I have friends from Palestine, has no idea who or what I campaign or organisations I'm involved in.

Salty Bruv ?

Spoiler :
inb4 ban or warning for terrorist organisation and shit, When I say HAMAS I refer to the political group and elected political party of Palestine and not the Military Wing

You made my day.
I have not ever witnessed you being mature when discussing something.
You're extremely stubborn, you pull your facts out of your ass and you never have valid sources neither do you ever have valid evidence of any of the claims you make.
All you do is throw empty accusations around along with petty insults because people who actually know what they're talking about reply to your political threads and you have no other way to reply to them.
All of this has resulted in you being warned about a million times for being disrespectful now, along with being suspended in the past by myself even.

Time for you to step up your game if you ever want to be taken seriously.
I realise this might sound harsh but as of now everyone on this thread is just laughing at you because of the reasons stated above.

#peace
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Marty
(06-20-2016, 10:44 PM)Agorith Wrote: I have not ever witnessed you being mature when discussing something.
You're extremely stubborn, you pull your facts out of your ass and you never have valid sources neither do you ever have valid evidence of any of the claims you make.
All you do is throw empty accusations around along with petty insults because people who actually know what they're talking about reply to your political threads and you have no other way to reply to them.
All of this has resulted in you being warned about a million times for being disrespectful now, along with being suspended in the past by myself even.

Time for you to step up your game if you ever want to be taken seriously.
I realise this might sound harsh but as of now everyone on this thread is just laughing at you because of the reasons stated above.

#peace

Do you think i give a fuck if people from here laughing at me?
we making laugh of you guys everyday all the time we playing and we see you all mate, and for you state that i never have vail reason, im not gonna discuss with europe guy about that, called it discuss because i didnt wanted you cry baby to close it, you can warn me as much as you want idgaf about you.

"people who actually know what they're talking about" take all the things you think you know and put then inside your ass.

i dont have to show you any evidence, i live here you stupid butthurt, how would you know what you saying in true, tell me please, because that what you hear on the news?
i just wait for all this shit to come to you, you already had it, lets see what you will do when it keeps coming mate. good luck in the future there.
go read some stuff before you come here, i discussed about that topic with a lot of people from other placed, but im not gonna discuss it with stupid fearlessRP kids that dont know nothing about there life, childish fucks.

you will disrespect, i will disrespect, that how things going, if you will not talk nice to me i wont talk nice, lets see how many warning you will give me.
You live there, in Israel so you know what happens in Palestine.

I have gave you facts, I've gave you evidence. All you did was insult me.

Your pretty pathetic and you spill the same Zionist shit everyone does. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you started quoting the Israel Defence Force website.
(06-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Marty Wrote: Calls me a Europe kid. Has no idea who I am.

Salty Bruv ?

Spoiler :

Do you think that i give a shit about who you are?
go live in gaza :-)
(06-20-2016, 11:32 PM)Marty Wrote: You live there, in Israel so you know what happens in Palestine.

I have gave you facts, I've gave you evidence. All you did was insult me.

Your pretty pathetic and you spill the same Zionist shit everyone does. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you started quoting the Israel Defence Force website.

You live here?
no right? so how do you know what happening here? because you was here for couple of days?
which fact you gave me?
videos that haters like you made?

that why you dont really bother me.
Sometimes I wonder why I argue with people that are mentally challenged and brain washed with propaganda.