Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-15-2015, 09:19 PM)Nuka Wrote: I didn't know "a lack of respect" was a thing... Start acting maturely and maybe you'll get it back.

You wont win anything in this BR with that provoking me.
I'm quite tired actually, at college tomorrow gotta do some of that education shiz. And telling Nuka to preach it isn't a lack of respect I'm simply stating that one must preach ones self.
BRs aren't about winning anything XD

They're supposed to punish players that have actually affected your roleplay.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
After an enchanting sleep I'd also like to outline this to the admins. I went up to him and said "lol" about 3 times knowing he'd say something about it in this ban request. Now, to you doesn't this just show that this player has an evident grudge against me and is trying to get me in trouble for literally anything he can? "He came up to me and said lol a few times". This player obviously just wants me punished, he doesn't know what for himself, he just wants to get me punished for literally anything he can, and I'm not going to be a victim to this.
Do not make fun of a BR. Thats all.
Mate what on earth are you on about? I post my defence and you go on about making fun of a BR, I haven't done that what so ever in the last post and even in the posts prior, I don't care, I'm failing to take this seriously because they're ridiculous accusations that don't breech any rules.
Like i said, in game you send me Pm saying that: "was a joke" i only said/reply "a BR is not a joke".
Evidence:
http://pho.to/92Dx5
I wasn't talking about the ban request, I was talking about the "lol" which you posted about in the BR, I then said to you that it was a little bit of a joke and that you knew it was, you're just trying anything to get me in trouble, which will become apparent when the admins decide to review this. The "lol" thing was all said in quick succession too and you were stood still, I didn't "stalk" you like you said I did so you've lied on the forums too, as you can see I'm very punctual and always use grammar and correct spelling however you can see in one of them I say "lo" not "lol" showing that I'm rushing it. To conclude you don't like me because you were part of a situation I was involved in the other day, here's proof that we exchanged words the other day and you claimed that you were going to post a report on me then too, ratifying the fact that you just want me banned.
[Image: f0z3bo.png]

[Image: 1jka4y.png]

[Image: 24v7eaq.png]
Bro, why are you using other day related stuff? I forget that, still got the screenshots, but that is another related topic, but well, i guess this BR is getting far from it should be bro, but since you provided cut screenshots that does NOT show everything, this is some more Evidence about what you are talking about, you CDM, you take handscuffs of your friends, offenses in OOC: http://pho.to/92F4F
This is getting bloody pathetic now it really is

Like seriously this is just a slanging match now
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor