Hey, I'm Naotic
You are like the typo of Narcotic, this will haunt you for life.

Welcome to Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Hello, and Welcome to the best RP you've ever been on, the Fearless Community
Welcome to the FearlessRP Forums! I haven't had the chance to see you in-game, but when I do, I'll say Hi. Hopefully you have some genuine times here, with all of us! Smile
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(08-12-2013, 07:28 AM)Falcon Wrote: Welcome to the FearlessRP Forums! I haven't had the chance to see you in-game, but when I do, I'll say Hi. Hopefully you have some genuine times here, with all of us! Smile

Hey Falcon, I'll look out for you in-game too Smile
Naotic, even I don't know what it means..
Welcome to the Community! I hope you have a splendid time while playing here. If you have any questions feel free to send a PM via the forums. It makes it easier for us all ;p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless! I read it as Narcotic, sorry.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back ! never seen you on the server hope we can get along !
Welcome mate.

If you have any questions, just throw me a PM!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-13-2013, 08:46 AM)Aviator Wrote: Welcome to Fearless! I read it as Narcotic, sorry.

Haha, people seem to be doing that a lot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(08-13-2013, 09:08 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Welcome mate.

If you have any questions, just throw me a PM!

Thanks, I will do Smile

(08-13-2013, 09:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Welcome back ! never seen you on the server hope we can get along !

Nice to meet you Sentinel, I know we'll get along Smile

(08-12-2013, 01:37 PM)Grub Wrote: Welcome to the Community! I hope you have a splendid time while playing here. If you have any questions feel free to send a PM via the forums. It makes it easier for us all ;p

Will do Grub Smile
Naotic, even I don't know what it means..