New forum background
Erhm. Not really. I am rubbish at resizing photos myself. Maybe ask Freezak. He's good with photoshop.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-12-2013, 08:07 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Erhm. Not really. I am rubbish at resizing photos myself. Maybe ask Freezak. He's good with photoshop.

I'll fix it. I'm back on Wednesday..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Falcon
The first new background is set on the forum, from the ones I received this was the only one that would be suitable.

If you're still working on your BG or you want to make one too, don't worry because I can just add and make so the background is random when you load page.

I can also do the resizing and optimizing of the image, but important is that the scene is on the very top of the image, otherwise it goes behind the forum box.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I don't like the blur, it does so my screen looks buggy... But i could be used to it! (And nice picture, and if blur was removed i would love it!)
The new background looks amazing! The grey gradient don't really fit to the picture tho..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I love this new background. Well done to whoever created this. I like the idea of a random image each time you enter the forums. For the time being, this one shows a fantastic scene of the gamemode.
Regards,
aviator
(08-14-2013, 12:12 PM)myfloodify Wrote: The grey gradient don't really fit to the picture tho..

I personally think the grey gradient fits in very well with the water, but each to their own.

More images would definitely be great so a variety of randomised backgrounds could be added.
Who made this? I like it very much. I will continue to make some more scenes - I'd love to see one of mine appear on a randomizer when you join the forums.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
It looks amazing, i wish i could do such things in Garry's Mod, congratulations to whoever made it.
Don't moan about it. It is much better than our old one (I did like the old one but it was dull after this long)
Kind Regards,
Wood.