FL Signatures
(05-08-2011, 08:28 PM)Visual Wrote: Wonderful mate! I love it. Wink

Thanks Wink

Feel free to use them, and click the "Like" button on the main post (;
Start charging 10k ingame.
(05-08-2011, 09:29 PM)Shark Wrote: Start charging 10k ingame.

Ye.. Would be a good idea, but 10k would be too much.

Maybe 2-5k Smile
I made mine using the one SJ had Cheese

But I love these, they are cool too
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(05-09-2011, 03:37 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote:

Maybe 2-5k Smile

The privattoast like butter on a toast sig is my first photoshop photo Cheese
Hey Lani, you seem to be good at this signature ma bob, think you could make me one like S.J's but one that has a turtle and not a Monkey/Ninja, if you cant it wont bother me too much, i'll just cry my self to sleep, listen to music from 30 years ago, drink heavily till i have kidney failure, make things out of match sticks, buy 20 cats, whine about how Evocity2 inst up, cry to the cats tell them about my problems, dress the cats in dresses, take a photo of them, wish i had a better laptop, hope i see Santa this year, play dark Rp, go to church more, get some fresh air, go to tesco, make some friends, look in a mirror, bang my head against a door.

But yea like i said no big deal if you don't have time or anything to make me one Smile
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
(05-10-2011, 09:09 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Hey Lani, you seem to be good at this signature ma bob, think you could make me one like S.J's but one that has a turtle and not a Monkey/Ninja, if you cant it wont bother me too much, i'll just cry my self to sleep, listen to music from 30 years ago, drink heavily till i have kidney failure, make things out of match sticks, buy 20 cats, whine about how Evocity2 inst up, cry to the cats tell them about my problems, dress the cats in dresses, take a photo of them, wish i had a better laptop, hope i see Santa this year, play dark Rp, go to church more, get some fresh air, go to tesco, make some friends, look in a mirror, bang my head against a door.

But yea like i said no big deal if you don't have time or anything to make me one Smile

If i were you, i would do something worse. Rate any other community better than fearless. See, that would be no-life and completely wrong.

I will try to make one tomorrow, since i have to go bed now. School and tired.
(05-10-2011, 09:15 PM)Lani Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 09:09 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Hey Lani, you seem to be good at this signature ma bob, think you could make me one like S.J's but one that has a turtle and not a Monkey/Ninja, if you cant it wont bother me too much, i'll just cry my self to sleep, listen to music from 30 years ago, drink heavily till i have kidney failure, make things out of match sticks, buy 20 cats, whine about how Evocity2 inst up, cry to the cats tell them about my problems, dress the cats in dresses, take a photo of them, wish i had a better laptop, hope i see Santa this year, play dark Rp, go to church more, get some fresh air, go to tesco, make some friends, look in a mirror, bang my head against a door.

If i were you, i would do something worse. Rate any other community better than fearless. See, that would be no-life and completely wrong.

I will try to make one tomorrow, since i have to go bed now. School and tired.

Wouldn't go that far! XD
Well done! Cheese

Looks great dude!