Goodbye fearless forever
Rage quit

Goodbye.
(03-11-2013, 09:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Follow the rules.

Bye.

That was a dick move mate.
(03-12-2013, 03:48 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:

Bye.

That was a *** move mate.

Elaborate. I can't advise him to follow the rules now? See that's something I don't get with you people, you accuss me of attacking him directly cause I tell him to "follow the rules", can you put your finger at the exact point where that is wrong?

If he wants to play on Fearless, he has to follow the rules, there's nothing to discuss here, I'm only telling him one thing, so get yourselves together please.
(03-12-2013, 03:53 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Bye.

Elaborate. I can't advise him to follow the rules now? See that's something I don't get with you people, you accuss me of attacking him directly cause I tell him to "follow the rules", can you put your finger at the exact point where that is wrong?

If he wants to play on Fearless, he has to follow the rules, there's nothing to discuss here, I'm only telling him one thing, so get yourselves together please.

Yeah, but you didn't have to come across as blunt as that. Fearless obviously meant something to him and you just attack him like that.
(03-12-2013, 04:04 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:

Bye.

Yeah, but you didn't have to come across as blunt as that. Fearless obviously meant something to him and you just attack him like that.

It wasn't intended as an attack, nor does it look like it. I choose the way that I wish to say goodbye to him perfectly fine myself.
(03-12-2013, 04:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Bye.

It wasn't intended as an attack, nor does it look like it. I choose the way that I wish to say goodbye to him perfectly fine myself.

It looks similar to an attack. Look how blunt it is...
Not even a "Goodbye"
He was ADVISING him to follow the rules, problem?
If he doesn't want to get banned I suggest he listens to what Narcotic said.
Read the rules, read the RP Guide... RP on other servers.
(03-12-2013, 04:19 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 04:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 03:48 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: That was a *** move mate.

It looks similar to an attack. Look how blunt it is...
Not even a "Goodbye"

He was advising him to follow the rules, otherwise he cannot play here, obviously? It's most defiantly not a attack, rather a tip. He said "bye", so..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If i get unbanned, im back, or not. But yea, narco is right. Im minge nab.

-Semper FI-
Narcotic never said you were a minge, he told you to read the rules.