Enzyme is going to England (York)!
(03-09-2013, 10:16 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:26 PM)Adman Wrote: What's York?

No for real, get to London and see some shizzle.

lolLondon.

London is shit, Never go there.

Go to York, Lancaster, Gloucester or Worcester.

And do what exactly?

O.o
If you see a black van coming straight for you, stay still. Don't even scratch your nose. The van is only here to help.
(03-09-2013, 10:26 AM)DubpleRW Wrote:

lolLondon.

Liverpool's da baws,

No, It is full of arrogant little pricks.

(03-09-2013, 10:36 AM)Adman Wrote:

lolLondon.

And do what exactly?

O.o

Whelp, York and Lancaster have a great history, Mainly the War Of The Roses and are both nice places in general.

Gloucester is a beautiful place, Not a chav in sight and everything is made from Cotswold stone and most houses are cottages.

And Worcester is also rather beautiful, Though still had modern appeal. It is also near Stratford-upon-Avon. Famous for the royal Shakespearean theater, Of which I live about 12 miles from.
(03-09-2013, 12:32 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Whelp, York and Lancaster have a great history, Mainly the War Of The Roses and are both nice places in general.

Gloucester is a beautiful place, Not a chav in sight and everything is made from Cotswold stone and most houses are cottages.

And Worcester is also rather beautiful, Though still had modern appeal. It is also near Stratford-upon-Avon. Famous for the royal Shakespearean theater, Of which I live about 12 miles from.

Sounds like a great area to live. Not bad for moderate tourism but you can't really say London is shit if you want to see the sights.
(03-09-2013, 12:44 PM)Adman Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 12:32 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Whelp, York and Lancaster have a great history, Mainly the War Of The Roses and are both nice places in general.

Sounds like a great area to live. Not bad for moderate tourism but you can't really say London is shit if you want to see the sights.

"Sights in London": Chavs, Ugly buildings, Graffiti'd pingases in back-alleys, Bankers, Pick-pockets etc.

As for history: Gun-powder plot and WW2, Thats it.
(03-09-2013, 01:12 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

"Sights in London": Chavs, Ugly buildings, Graffiti'd pingases in back-alleys, Bankers, Pick-pockets etc.

As for history? Geez.

As for sights? I guess the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, countless Museums, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Hampton Court Palace among other places don't count?

For someone with 'Rule Britannia' in your signature, you have a very pessimistic attitude towards the U.K's capital and seat of power.
(03-09-2013, 01:58 PM)Adman Wrote:

As for history? Geez.

As for sights? I guess the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, countless Museums, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Hampton Court Palace among other places don't count?

For someone with 'Rule Britannia' in your signature, you have a very pessimistic attitude towards the U.K's capital and seat of power.

Yes, Because at the moment, Britain is run by a gibbon called David Cameron and his gang of chimps called "The Bollock Scratchers", Also called Conservatives.

Also, I am patriotic for the TRUE side of Britain, The country, The farming etc. Not a load of ignorant wankers who wear hoodies and steal their mother's bread knifes and use them as intimidation (Though are piss-weak, I was ambushed by one once and it ended up in him running away crying due to me dis-arming him and stabbing him in the hand.)
(03-09-2013, 02:27 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 01:58 PM)Adman Wrote:

As for history? Geez.

Yes, Because at the moment, Britain is run by a gibbon called David Cameron and his gang of chimps called "The Bollock Scratchers", Also called Conservatives.

Also, I am patriotic for the TRUE side of Britain, The country, The farming etc. Not a load of ignorant wankers who wear hoodies and steal their mother's bread knifes and use them as intimidation (Though are piss-weak, I was ambushed by one once and it ended up in him running away crying due to me dis-arming him and stabbing him in the hand.)

Trust me, I don't like the way Britain is headed either. But to think that all London does is house a population of chavs is a bit close minded. There are plenty of different demographics there from wealthy, posh people down to chavs.
I live near YorkSmile Great placeSmile

lolLondon.

oi m8, u got a problem with nottingham bruv yeah? wot m8 wot? yeah didnt think so ya ****