Weed flavored goods?
(02-06-2013, 11:54 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: So I recently was curious about whether weed flavored goods exist or not

I started off from searching weed flavored shampoo which I failed at after 2 days of searching
Then I searched same for body gel weed flavored
Haven't found it either

Anyone knows where (in UK or Miami) I can find legal (or not, that doesn't matters) shampoo or other flavored goods
Would be best if you would help me with finding it on amazon or EBay

I have some Weed handcream...
Yeah.
(02-08-2013, 03:04 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Woah haha do you actually get high from licking those lollies?

I don't think that they would be for sale of they were
(02-07-2013, 03:09 PM)Jamie Wrote: [Image: 25215109.jpg]

bad...
(02-08-2013, 12:06 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 10:36 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 06:09 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 03:09 PM)Jamie Wrote: [Image: 25215109.jpg]

Well I never really referred myself as a stoner

However I liked the smell of it a lot

Also recently tried those cannabis incense sticks, quote liked it but nothing special I'd say

So you like the smell of B.O has the same smell texture as weed Wink

Smell... texture?

Yarp.
I did... smoke a couple of joints.
IN THE PAST!

Please don't hurt me :3
I don't think you can get anything that is "flavoured" Weed, but i want to give you some advice.

Many people say that Weed is good for you, but in fact it is worse than smoking. My advice to you is not to even smoke at all. Your friends, or even your Family may smoke it, but try to stick to something else, to fill your addiction.

You can pretty much just smoke Normal Cigarettes instead of weed. Weed is terrible to smoke, as it gives you all sorts of Mental problems, so if i was you, i would either not smoke at all, or just smoke normal Cigarettes.

Im only trying to give some advice. If you are wanting to smoke weed, then go ahead and do it, but i would wish that you wouldn't. I don't know how many of my friends have smoked weed, and now when you walk up to them and speak to them, they can't even start a conversation.
Nah, I am not really up to smoke weed anyway
Tried it once, stared at ceiling for like 40 minutes
I like it
But not addicted nor will I ever try it again
I just liked the smell of it though
So that's why wanted to know if there is something familiar

I had this shampoo recently from H&S
Cool menthol

It gives a real fresh punch in the eye and nose
Nice feeling of freshness

The thing is I just expressed myself wrong
I haven't meant anything to taste like weed
Something rather smells like it
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(02-08-2013, 10:32 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I don't think you can get anything that is "flavoured" Weed, but i want to give you some advice.

Many people say that Weed is good for you, but in fact it is worse than smoking. My advice to you is not to even smoke at all. Your friends, or even your Family may smoke it, but try to stick to something else, to fill your addiction.

You can pretty much just smoke Normal Cigarettes instead of weed. Weed is terrible to smoke, as it gives you all sorts of Mental problems, so if i was you, i would either not smoke at all, or just smoke normal Cigarettes.

Im only trying to give some advice. If you are wanting to smoke weed, then go ahead and do it, but i would wish that you wouldn't. I don't know how many of my friends have smoked weed, and now when you walk up to them and speak to them, they can't even start a conversation.

That is all correct if you smoke allot of weed. But a joint once in a while wont kill you. Like wodka, drink too much all the time, u will die early, but drink a glass once in a while, you wont have a problem
(02-08-2013, 10:32 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I don't think you can get anything that is "flavoured" Weed, but i want to give you some advice.

"Worse than smoking"... Yeah, right.
Im on the varsity football team for my high school and i smoke practically every weekend. I can run 40 in 4.9 seconds. Dont know about you but my school doesnt allow kids to play sports unless the averages for all their classes are above 85 and im fine with all my classes. But your right if you smoke like 5 joints a day everyday for your life your gonna become lethargic and probably become a loser like a few kids i know. once in awhile is fine. Ive been doing this for 3 years now and I have no mental issues.

And smoking cigaretts instead because their better? You surely must be retarded. Give me one reported case of marijuana alone giving someone lung cancer then compare it to the rates for people who smoke cigarettes.

Have a nice day and stop listening to the bullshit your health class feeds you.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol