Elder and Nadrick's Resignation
Bye Elder and Nadrick Smile I hope you stay on Steam though!

Spoiler :

Why Nadrick you are a very good admin Sad
Well I respect you admins that resign and all, but you really wanna hear what comes to mind for me?

You admins say that you really wanna help, but then leaves Fearless at hard and dark times? Ain't helping!
Actualy it's kinda foolish to do (Sorry but that's the way I think it)

It's like, you wanna help in a war, but when the fight finally comes and bullets fly around you. You decide to run, then your friends decide to run, and only the brave (In this situation, the good admins) will stay and fight.
(03-25-2012, 08:57 AM)Soul Wrote: Let me get a few thing straight. You guys leave because the US admin slots are underpopulated? Is that your reaction to solve this problem, by making it worse?

Quote:I hope this will all be resolved in the near future and Fearless will grow from it.
Your help to solve this matter would have been appreciated, but not even an attempt of solution is hand over to me.

Quote: For now though, me and Nadrick wish to avoid all conflicts, and just relax.
You relax and we have to do the dirty work? I hope you realize you can't just take a few months off and become admin again.

A real man doesn’t run away from his problems.

Good luck in the future,
Soul

A real man solves the problem

We did try and solve this problem, my intentions where pure and not for me or abusive but to help US admins and look where that got me? I had admins wanting to leave because of the stress, I did not want them to play another night having to do solo admin work for about 8 hours straight and have no RP time. So in this position I can't help but say I told you so. However this is not the time for arguing.

This is the time to be celabrating the work of two very dedicated admins, the work they did here can never be replaced. Beleive me, this is the last thing I wanted, to most of your missbelive I still help Soul and the admin team whenever I can, I am not a person who can just leave things behind me, I still look at admin abuse threads and evaluate them and send my oppinions to the accused admin via steam.

But like I said before this is not about me, this is about Elder and Nadrick.

Dryblood signals a round of applause to future posters

[Image: clapping.gif]
The following 6 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • ForceGhost, Timanator, Jan, Dubwub, PiqueRoz, FuttBucker24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
Well, if this is so... Salute for you guy's services from me and my brother Superlikila.
[Image: 7822232-norwegian-salute.jpg]
[Image: crying-babies06.jpg]

Hope to see you guys later somewhere, goodbye for now Sad
Dawh I'll sure miss you guys.

Elder I remember when I first met you on FL... Sure had some good times. See you on steam I guess =P

Nadrick Never really got to know you but hey you seemed like a friendly person.

All I can say is see you sometime or goodluck in school Smile

Good bye.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
good luck in the future.
The admin team is so small now and they are still losing admins
It is your personal decision to leave the team, you both did brilliant and its such a shame to see you go but you helped so many people and i understand why you have left, i understand how pressurized it can be as admin.

I will always miss you both ;( you wont be forgotten.

Take care
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9