survival horror games
seems like you people mostly only play the new survival horror games while i play old survival horror games like silent hill well i guess that shows how different peoples taste in games are Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I've just played Amnesia, Currently doing Silent Hill Homecoming and will start penumbra
well if i had my own say in it i would say dont start with Homecoming but if you want to play Silent hill you can start with whatever you want its just a tip since Silent hill fans like myself mostly consider the newer games like homecoming and origin to be quiet bad mostly since silent hill homecoming is set in the same universe as the movie wich is considered unholy by most Silent hill fans i would recommend to start with any of the games up to 4 but im passing judgment on homecoming altough i havent finished the whole game but i can say that it has a good story well anyway hope you will like the silent hill games Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Silent Hill Homecoming is the only silent Hill game for the pc.
well it's the only official silent hill game for the pc if you know what i mean Tounge but i have silent hill 1-8 i think it is on computer it just takes an emulator but it works really great Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(01-25-2012, 07:48 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well it's the only official silent hill game for the pc if you know what i mean Tounge but i have silent hill 1-8 i think it is on computer it just takes an emulator but it works really great Tounge

Thats not exactly leagal.
i know its not legal but still you know how much a copy of silent hill 1 costs for ps1?

EDIT: looked it up on Ebay 100 dollars for a new copy and about 25-30 dollars for a used copy O.o
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Playing System Shock 2 atm.

It is far far creepier than the likes of Dead Space or Amnesia.
STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Not really a 'horror' game but, scary at times.
(01-29-2012, 04:46 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Not really a 'horror' game but, scary at times.

Definitely STALKER series is the best survival horror series. It technically is a horror game, it's just that it's not what it's all about entirely, but that's why I like it. It's a good balance of horror, survival, roleplaying, and FPS.. Regardless of the horror aspects it's a game that every hardcore pc gamer should play. It's an epic series, the best fusion of RPG and FPS i've ever played, although the fallout series is also pretty high up there as well. Fallout isn't as hardcore though. And you shouldn't recommend someone to play call of pripyat first.. Definitely play STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl first. After you beat it and do some playthroughs with some of the better mods, then you can move on to call of pripyat. They require a pretty good PC to play however, not sure if thats an issue for most of you.