More Admins for night
Just move to evo2 at the night. Hell of a load less minges. Nice and quiet.
You can RP very well there with people, as long as there are enough players.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
(10-31-2011, 05:29 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: Though I do think, trial admins should get full administrator powers, (Noclip, etc) Seeing as you can't only administrate with "Kick,24h Bans" special powers. You wouldn't be able to help people out of the walls teleport, remove stuck vehicles, .e.t.c

True, but you did what you were able to with them, you earned your abilitys and showed you could be trusted with them.

You dont just give somone a gun without showing them how to use it "At least i hope you dont"

The Sub-Admins job was to keep the server clear of minges and to deal with help calls, whether thats when other admins are to busy with other calls and you were sent to deal with it, or late at night when no fulls were around.

As they worked on the server they would also gain a reputation with the playerbase on how they delt with situations with their limited abilitys, if somones a total douche as a sub, god help you if they were to get full "95% of the time they didnt"

Those who showed they could deal with a complicated situation with multiple people involved with merely a kick/ban command,a console kill list and treat people with respect, had the highest chance of getting full powers.

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Oh yea, lets just pick out some perfect players who know how to admin at times when barley anyone playes.
If im asked by any players, il make sure im on till about 2 every weekday (it may kill me Cheese but il do it)
Send me a PM if you would like it.
There is nothing stopping you being a second man and posting lots of unban requests, that way we can filter out the night time noobs.
Take temar for an example, he plays night and if there are rule breakers then he catches them with fraps, as of which I would be happy to spend 1-2 hours of my time off the server to take a look and see what's went wrong ans who broke which rules..
I would rather players got banned for breaking rules (with evidence) then loose sleep but if I must I must so I will.
I'll be on the server usually 4- when I can not fall asleep.
Apart from if I have work or college
Conclusion: We need admins from USA, Australia etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-31-2011, 09:33 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Conclusion: We need admins from USA, Australia etc.

Something we can all agree on
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
What soul said, We need more admins from the USA. But the problem is that we need to find players who are good enough to be one.

I would have gotten on last night but I was at a halloween party with Tankinnwow Saturday and I didnt get home until Sunday night lol.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
This was one of the main reasons I left FL, 90% of the time between 1am-8am there is no admins whatsoever and thats when I am most active.
[Image: source.gif]