WilliamFarmery10's Goodbye.
I would think before you post, you don't know half of the story of what is happening! But anyway goodbye.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
I personally agree with you, soul changed so much and putting DMCA on L2's Content which some of it he didn't even own at all.

OT: Goodbye, you're a nice guy to have seen on the server sometimes.
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
(09-10-2015, 08:14 PM)Suarez Wrote: lol

Your vision is so clouded and most of what you're saying is wrong. Grow up mate and at least do some research.

Is that really a way for a community moderator to behave?

Surely you should just be the bigger person and not fall to his level

OT: Goodbye buddy - You always made me laugh when I was a police officer and you did your wanted RP
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
Will never forget your constant "pls advert mi bein' wanted pl0x"

Not 100% sure about the whole digging at Soul thing and slapping another community into your thread but ya know.

Good Luck with whatever you're doing in life and all the best bud!
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
(09-10-2015, 09:07 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Your vision is so clouded and most of what you're saying is wrong. Grow up mate and at least do some research.

I'm quite frankly fed up of people thinking they know it all when they don't. William you could have just said Bye FL im going to other places thanks for the great times as opposed to a subject he knows little about.

Not to mention I'm not afraid to say the truth.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Grunt, Alfred
(09-10-2015, 09:13 PM)Grunt Wrote: Will never forget your constant "pls advert mi bein' wanted pl0x"

Not 100% sure about the whole digging at Soul thing and slapping another community into your thread but ya know.

Good Luck with whatever you're doing in life and all the best bud!

You gotta love my Wanted RP... Shame I always failed though.

It was always you who stormed in, flash banged me and said "Oh, it's you again." In local OOC :p
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Grunt

OT: Goodbye buddy - You always made me laugh when I was a police officer and you did your wanted RP

You're probably one of the nicest, and best roleplayers I have met. You are a great guy, and deserve to be.

You gotta love me Most Wanted RP's tho.

You with your shotgun next to me window, standing on your car aha
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
(09-10-2015, 09:15 PM)Suarez Wrote:

I'm quite frankly fed up of people thinking they know it all when they don't. William you could have just said Bye FL im going to other places thanks for the great times as opposed to a subject he knows little about.

That would be acceptable if you weren't a moderator - In all fairness I know where you're coming from, it annoys me as well, but for someone who's meant to be the face of the community and keep order, it's not on...
(09-10-2015, 09:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

That would be acceptable if you weren't a moderator - In all fairness I know where you're coming from, it annoys me as well, but for someone who's meant to be the face of the community and keep order, it's not on...

He's not even said one word wrong. He told William that his perception of the whole situation was wrong and that he should grow up. If he was disrespecting users left, right and centre I would understand. I see no reason why you have a problem.
(09-10-2015, 09:31 PM)DVN Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 09:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

He's not even said one word wrong. He told William that his perception of the whole situation was wrong and that he should grow up. If he was disrespecting users left, right and centre I would understand. I see no reason why you have a problem.

It's the way he said it, not what he said that is the problem at hand
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt, sebasti161