Forum Signature Sexy or what?
I'm just trying to make sense of the contradiction. Anyway I never said it was bad; I quite like it, actually.

And, er, no. I won't "shh".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Why do you have a comment on everything Raffi?... And they're always negative. Like always. Always. And then again...
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Lani
(08-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I'm just trying to make sense of the contradiction. Anyway I never said it was bad; I quite like it, actually.

What's up with the attitude Raffi?

You think that you are the best at everything, and always posting negative stuff.

So please, either post something useful or don't post at all.

Thanks.
(08-13-2011, 11:09 PM)Lani Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 06:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I'm just trying to make sense of the contradiction. Anyway I never said it was bad; I quite like it, actually.

What's up with the attitude Raffi?

You think that you are the best at everything, and always posting negative stuff.

So please, either post something useful or don't post at all.

Thanks.

That's not for you to decide and this is an open forum and aslong Raffi doesn't break any rules you guys need to suck it up and leave it, don't go backseat administrating.

Raffi pointed out a contradiction and it is valid, might be unnecessary but then again it's an open forum.

And the same goes to Jamie, once again this is an open forum and he isn't breaking any rules thus he does not have to "shh"

Next person to go off-topic gets a forumban.

OT: Very nice Jamie, I like it . (:

EDIT: Inb4 you faggola's go I CAN GO OFFTOPIC HERE DIS IS OFFTOPIC SUBSECTION !! LOL
This should be in creativity.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(08-14-2011, 01:45 AM)s.J. Wrote: EDIT: Inb4 you faggola's go I CAN GO OFFTOPIC HERE DIS IS OFFTOPIC SUBSECTION !! LOL
This should be in creativity.

And now it is!
Nice one!

Musta Took time.
Simple or not its F*CKING Sexy!<333
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]