Goodbye.
Goodbye james .. ill miss ya !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Goodbye, James
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Goodbye, James. Good luck with the future.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Goodbye, good luck in the future.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I don't have words for how big of an ass you are. Ten double accounts and as Griim said. You just found it funny when you confessed.
You are making new accounts and then you go back to the same community that you have been banned from, to make people like you again. I did not like you first, truly I found you extremely annoying and careless. You where always up for getting people suspended without warning them. Newcomers needs a chance and you should not take it away from them just because you like to ban people. I started to see the good sites of you, after that it all went fine. You knew that you would be busted and perm banned for it, no way out. You still did it anyway. Made freinds make them like you and then leave them behind with the knowlegde of you being perm banned again some day.

I will not forget this, nor will I forgive this. This is deserved.

Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • GRiiM
You made it difficult to PM me...

Nah, just kidding mate. Sorry to see you go, best of luck in the future.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
10 permanently banned accounts and you thought that was funny when you was called out on it...
Good riddance, bye.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye man

You were a decent bloke, personally despite your 10 DA's I think of you as a decent person

Goodbye and good luck
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]