BR on Forrest Gump
(03-29-2014, 02:48 AM)Gamecal90 Wrote: -Snip-

We don't care about your long explanation, creating a symbol like that is not allowed, no exceptions. You can try to talk your way out of it, doesn't take away the fact you broke an important rule.
(03-29-2014, 10:01 PM)Gamecal90 Wrote: This thread... -_-

(03-29-2014, 08:58 AM)Tw1ZeR Wrote: 1.If you think its a joke - Its not , if i will put an symbol of something that was Responsible for killing 6 Milion pepole is funny by your humor so you have an bad taste of humor.
2.If i dont know how to spell Nazi that dosent matter,You still did something that is ileagle.
3.Becasue pepole like YOU that dosent mind if someone puts an Nazi symbol or call a black pepole black becasue he is been and born as a black man racism still continues.
1. Read the first thing I listed.
2. It's not the fact you can't spell Nazi but it's the fact if the Nazi party was such a strong subject to you would know how to spell it.
3. I quote "Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently.[1][2][3] While most conceptualizations of racism include the notion of "race based discrimination", the exact definition is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race", and because there is also little agreement about what does and does not constitute discrimination."

- Is everybody all of a sudden a Jew... I ain't saying people ain't jews but I'v never met one ever in my whole Garry's mod time and now all of a sudden the moment a

EITHER WAY I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AND PEOPLE NEED TO FORGIVE AND FORGET.

Ok i really dont care you didnt met a Jew in your Garrys mod expirence and here ill be the first one.
U did something illegal which offended me.
As Jan said "
We don't care about your long explanation, creating a symbol like that is not allowed, no exceptions. You can try to talk your way out of it, doesn't take away the fact you broke an important rule." You cant talk it out i think, you can try but u probably wont succsed in it.
You used an illeagl symbol now you need to pay for your actions.
Approved.

This kind of dupe has zero tolerance.