That moment when...
(02-23-2013, 09:28 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Reserved slots will never be for sale.

FL can host up to 20 servers, the main problem is administration.

Never? Whats if I contacted Soul and offered him a ridiculous amount of money for a reserved slot? I'm sure I could get one if I wanted one bad enough.

And how is administration a problem? FL has 17 admins if I'm correct.
It's an 'Einstein' comment because you're trying to explain something that I'm already aware of.
I don't need a 15 year old telling me to 'calm my tits, son' as my tits are calm.
I'm just tired of the way you guys talk to people, like honestly. Is it hard to have respect?
I clearly said "wish we could buy reserved slots" as I am already aware that they're not for sale.
People can't wish for things? Because I'm sure A LOT of people wish they had reserved slots.
(02-23-2013, 09:38 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:

Never? Whats if I contacted Soul and offered him a ridiculous amount of money for a reserved slot? I'm sure I could get one if I wanted one bad enough.

If you want to pay a ridiculous amount of cash for a reserved slot, go ahead and try.

What I meant is Fearless isn't going to start selling reserved slots to everybody who wants.

(02-23-2013, 09:38 PM)Shizzle Wrote: It's an 'Einstein' comment because you're trying to explain something that I'm already aware of.
I don't need a 15 year old telling me to 'calm my tits, son' as my tits are calm.
I'm just tired of the way you guys talk to people, like honestly. Is it hard to have respect?
I clearly said "wish we could buy reserved slots" as I am already aware that they're not for sale.
People can't wish for things? Because I'm sure A LOT of people wish they had reserved slots.

Please read my previous post. What makes you think I'm not respecting you? You were claiming that I was smartass in my comment, when all I wanted to do is to clarify.
(02-23-2013, 09:41 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 09:38 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:

If you want to pay a ridiculous amount of cash for a reserved slot, go ahead and try.

What I meant is Fearless isn't going to start selling reserved slots to everybody who wants.

Well obviously, Shizzle never said he wanted to buy one.

And you forgot to answer my second question. How is administration a problem? 3 Evocity servers and 17 admins
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You come here to state the obvious, when I already knew.
Like I clearly said, 3 times now. "WISH" read that for a minute. "WISH"
We can all have wishes, we don't need you to come with your comment saying they will never be for sale.
And telling me to 'calm my tits', that's very professional.
Of course you are 15 years old, so I understand your troll-stage.
(02-23-2013, 09:41 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Please read my previous post. What makes you think I'm not respecting you? You were claiming that I was smartass in my comment, when all I wanted to do is to clarify.

Saying 'Calm your tits, son.' is very disrespectful and unprofessional.

I don't know about him but I wouldn't want a 15 year old calling me son.

You were being a smartass saying 'Reserved slots will never be for sale.'

He never said he wanted to buy one, please go back and read the previous posts.
If there are already 51/50 people in the server, how do you want the server to be administrated?
You keep making up these stupid ideas and you don't even think about what would happen if it would be added / done...

Use your brains, or don't talk.
Use my brains or don't talk, hahahaha.
So disrespectful over a forum, but in reality you wouldn't say that to my face.
I'm done with the ignorant comments, how about be respectful or shut your meat-hole?
(02-23-2013, 09:55 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 09:41 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Please read my previous post. What makes you think I'm not respecting you? You were claiming that I was smartass in my comment, when all I wanted to do is to clarify.

Saying 'Calm your tits, son.' is very disrespectful and unprofessional.

I don't know about him but I wouldn't want a 15 year old calling me son.

You were being a smartass saying 'Reserved slots will never be for sale.'

He never said he wanted to buy one, please go back and read the previous posts.

The reason I told him to "calm his tits" was because he basically called me smart-ass, as he did to Narcotic. Once again, I may have understood it wrong, but I said reserved slots will never be for sale just to clarify, that's all.
I'm sorry that you can't think of good ideas.