Chivalry - Server
(02-04-2013, 06:34 PM)Humla Wrote: I added your server to favorites. When I see people in it I will join. Just a small warning: I absolutely suck, im not used to the slow swinging so avoid being in my team if you dont want to get accidently teamkilled.

However, I will train my skills during the week so that I can come in and dominate like the black knight from the Holy Grail. If you dont know who that badass is take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

Watched that move, it's hilarious.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Humla
Picture of the day: [Image: 2ddaimk.jpg]

Thats my corpse after getting kicked into a "deathtrap" by Niimo haha
I'd love to play this server, can't seem to find it though :\
(02-12-2013, 08:16 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I'd love to play this server, can't seem to find it though :\

Its down from time to time it seems. I dont even know if it was this server me and Niimo played on today, but I thought it was awesome when he kicked me into the trap, first time it ever happened to me so I had to upload it. Tounge
(02-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Humla Wrote: Picture of the day: [Image: 2ddaimk.jpg]

Thats my corpse after getting kicked into a "deathtrap" by Niimo haha
FALCON.... KICK!
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Humla
Just a warning. I got banned from the forum for a time because of this reason. Check with a admin if it's ok or delete it otherwise you can get banned and that's no fun! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-13-2013, 02:37 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Just a warning. I got banned from the forum for a time because of this reason. Check with a admin if it's ok or delete it otherwise you can get banned and that's no fun! Smile

What? Haha.