Do you consider this ok? I don't
(11-21-2012, 01:04 PM)Infernaw Wrote: This video left me speechless. Why would a little kid like this sing about "popping booties" with chicks shaking their bodies for him? I heard that he also has an album called "Girls, girls, girls". Don't get me wrong. Most of the music I listen to contains this kind of content, but by men that are at least 20 years old, not friggen six years...

Anyway... The video is in the spoiler
What's your opinion on this?

Wait, is that my little brother?
Its not a very good thing to joke about wweee2345
(11-21-2012, 02:11 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Its not a very good thing to joke about wweee2345

Sorry, didn't expect butthurt comments already.
Because ya know, we obviously dont joke about worse topics.
Ya, I can dig man.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Gamesdude109
They mad. In Africa there dies about one child under the age of 5 every three seconds and you are mad, because a kid dances with some chicks? I don't get it, please explain.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I expected that this sort of reply will come out
But Im not blaming those who have not even a tiny bit of sense called "seriousness"
(11-21-2012, 02:21 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I expected that this sort of reply will come out
But Im not blaming those who have not even a tiny bit of sense called "seriousness"

I am taking this seriously, I just really don't understand your opinion so could you please explain it to me.
(11-21-2012, 01:17 PM)Niimo Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 01:05 PM)Zealord Wrote: This is unacceptable to levels far beyond god's hand.
(11-21-2012, 02:20 PM)Martti Wrote: They mad. In Africa there dies about one child under the age of 5 every three seconds and you are mad, because a kid dances with some chicks? I don't get it, please explain.

have you been reading anything that was written before in this thread?
(11-21-2012, 02:21 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I expected that this sort of reply will come out

You can be serious on an internet forum without being trolled?

Guess I better cut back on the 4Chan and Reddit.
(11-21-2012, 02:22 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:20 PM)Martti Wrote: They mad. In Africa there dies about one child under the age of 5 every three seconds and you are mad, because a kid dances with some chicks? I don't get it, please explain.

have you been reading anything that was written before in this thread?

Correct me if I am wrong, but people seem to cry how it is against God's will (that is how I understood beyond God's hand). In present-day western societies government is higher authority than any religious institution which has given us the freedom of religion.