What's the most amusing thing you have done at Fearless?
Probably bicycle trip with whoop and stillalive that was just so hilarious.
Driving into town with a huge ass convoy of 7/8 pink Trabants and singing Ridin' Dirty.

The only thing that pops into my mind at the moment. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • racerfan
NASA thingy .. with a couple of guys. . The explosion was freaking HILARIOUS !
Long time ago when SirRaffi still was an Admin and decided to accuse me of Aimbot and then kicked himself :X
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • racerfan
This happened once, I got chocked as well as I couldn't stop laughing! Smile

Spoiler :

The following 2 users Like Apex's post:
  • Flux, Rayne
When Dragonhome was still on the server. lol, good times.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Looking at people their posts in this thread.
Hmmm, probably WAYYY back when i first got here with FUMUKU, we had setup a UM facility area "Back then we actualy did farm contra, because how else do new people get money?

We noticed somone had bought that tiny office portable up the road, where we usualy had a checkpoint setup, and had put up a TLH sign on it, at the time not knowing who the TLH were, we actualy considered attacking the little office to regain the property to setup our checkpoint, as we're discussing this, the person who owns the little shack comes up to the front gate "Faustie i think" and asks for our help getting his stolen car back from another group at the MTL compound. After a bit of a discussion, we agree to help them to form better relations between the two groups.

We help him secure the vehicle at the MTL with not a shot fired, and we part ways on good terms.

The reason this is really funny to me is because we COULD have attacked the TLH outpost and killed "Faustie?" inside stirring up ALOT of crap for us, at a time when they were in their prime and us at our weakest, not knowing at all who they were, and no doubt would have ended up like the Lombardi group a few weeks later when the TLH wiped them out for attacking us.

Dodged a bullet on that one! Made a good friend to
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • racerfan
Most amusing thing on the server????

I would have to go with the Lombardi Family on that one. The dark age of my chapter here. But definitely the most exhilarating moments of my time here
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Slick Rick
Seen Private Toast get Realistically hit by a car and His body flying like 20 feet across the road, Then he came back and the same thing happened.
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • racerfan, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Crownguard, Biowulf, Sommer