No Internet [RESOLVED]
(09-28-2012, 03:35 PM)bottar1 Wrote: I really don't understand the point of this thread (No offence!) but it's a game your not expected to be playing every day, I think people can recognize your busy or something happened/came up if your not online, lol.

Well...

1. Who/what has the right to expect the amount of playtime anyone is allowed to have? If I want to play every damn day, that's my decision. If I want to play once a week, month or year that's my business. Expectation of play-time in a game is just a mirage.

2. What game is expected to be played every day?

3. Why should Gmod not be expected to be played every day?
Well it seems I don't really need to respond to you bottar, as everyone else has done it for me. But I shall, as I want to.

Firstly, this is the Off-Topic section. A simple glance at the surrounding threads would tell you that there is no point to the large majority of them, in fact, I would say this thread has more of a 'point' then a lot of the others.

I shall explain this 'point' to you, it explains to everyone who may be interested that I shall not be online at all. At no point does it expressly detail my playing of GMod. If I am being honest, it was more to explain to the forum community of my impending, or in this case prior, absence.

Directed to you, I do not understand the point of your comment. This thread is quite clear in it's intentions, and you make the assumption that people would 'know' if something happened and that I wasn't online. I am merely being useful, and slightly pedantic, by expressing my impending and prior absence, of which lasted for a total of six days.

You also comment after the usefulness of the thread was void, and after my express decision that it be closed; this further adds to the uselessness and pointlessness of your comment.

I hope this can clear things up a little.