Conspiracy Theories
(09-05-2012, 07:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Generally I'm against this sort of weirdo talk. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.
I think most of it is pure bullshit and just made by people who's seeking attention or wants to stand out because they think something else.

My favorite consipracy however if I had to choose one, would be the one about 2pac.
It's actually quite fun how people thinks he's still alive and coming back with a blast of an album, saving us all from the "shit music" made today.

One of my friends thinks Tupac is StillAlive (See what I did there? Cheese).
It scares me.
Actually in my senior year in high school I did a thesis on conspiracy theories. It is true that most of them are simple fabrications based on half-made up stories from drunken hillbilies, but some of them have actual historical data behind them. The Bilderberg group for one, actually exists and actually holds closed meetings. The press is not allowed in, and the members are usually huuuuuge industrial lords or media moguls. There is a bunch of proof about the aftermath of these meetings when certain people change their position for a 180 degree turn, just a day after a meeting. Coincidence? I think not...
That's some creepy stuff :/
Clan Needed Tounge
Trust me the things I have dug up when researching this... You really do not want to know...
(09-05-2012, 07:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Generally I'm against this sort of weirdo talk. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.
I think most of it is pure bullshit and just made by people who's seeking attention or wants to stand out because they think something else.

My favorite consipracy however if I had to choose one, would be the one about 2pac.
It's actually quite fun how people thinks he's still alive and coming back with a blast of an album, saving us all from the "shit music" made today.

[Image: Its-A-Conspiracy.jpg]

MY BRAIN WILL REMAIN UN-MOLESTED.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Conspiracy theories come to life:
I'll be sitting in a chair next to my front door with a shotgun in my lap.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(09-09-2012, 09:27 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Actually in my senior year in high school I did a thesis on conspiracy theories. It is true that most of them are simple fabrications based on half-made up stories from drunken hillbilies, but some of them have actual historical data behind them. The Bilderberg group for one, actually exists and actually holds closed meetings. The press is not allowed in, and the members are usually huuuuuge industrial lords or media moguls. There is a bunch of proof about the aftermath of these meetings when certain people change their position for a 180 degree turn, just a day after a meeting. Coincidence? I think not...

I need proof 'n facts!