BLACK MESA SOURCE! (Read! Important)
I don't see it, could you link the site?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Info i copyed
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...d=94128543

Count down for release is here
http://www.blackmesasource.com/
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(09-05-2012, 05:45 PM)Adman Wrote: I never played HL1, never even finished HL2 so this would definitely be a good way for me to experience the genre and finally play one of the most highly rated series ever.

I recommend to pass all half life 2 episodes first

Believe me it will then make you so tempted to know of its origins
Thank you for this information, I began to despair about the release date of the game!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I'll just vote for it!
My body was ready when the trailer came out, But it never came and my body de-generated.

My body is ready once more...
It's done! They received 100% of votes required, it is gonna go on steam Cheese
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Hell yes, Black Mesa and Heroes and Generals have been accepted Cheese
(09-12-2012, 06:11 AM)ILikeTrainsKid Wrote: It's done! They received 100% of votes required, it is gonna go on steam Cheese

They didn't recieved 100 %
For a game to become greenlit they just required to have most attention in green light service
But, well I'm happy that it's released! Won't be able to play it I'm a good while though
(09-05-2012, 04:22 PM)ILikeTrainsKid Wrote: Minimum: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Processor

I don't think minimum requirements will be to have a 3.0 GHz processor Tounge Specially since recommended you say are 2.4 GHz. Most like 2.0 GHz minimum Tounge
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.