Not just any new guy
Oh yes

[Image: 1000x500px-LL-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collect...opcorn.gif]
The following 3 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Haarek, Fiddlestiiicks, Rayne
Hello Jarome,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!

Off-Topic : Earl is trolling about 1 month on my automatical and paste "Welcome Message" but as said Mahti, if he keeps trolling me, he will get kick ass out ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-22-2012, 07:16 AM)Jarome Wrote: I don't pay people like that no mind. There's always people like that You will find especially when I'm on my phone my Typing/Spelling is bad so I'm sure I'll run into the grammar Nazi soon enough

Just dont care about them mate, should work.
Anyways welcome to the forums and i will see you on the server sooner or later.
I don't... Im old/wise enough to know but hey look at it this way got my topic to blow up. not by design or want... Lwt the good times roll
Hello there Smile

I hope you have a pleasant stay ..

If you need anything the Help and Support forum will be more than happy to help you Smile
Welcome to FearlessRP

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Hello and welcome to the Fearless community. (Geez I've been typing a lot of these, only just got back from my holiday)
Anyway, I guess I'll see you in-game. Feel free to hit me up with a PM if you have any queries.
Hey mate, Welcome to Fearless. I hope you enjoy your long stay here. Cheese
Cya on the server!
Earl, I love how you pretend to be a grammar nazi. Yet, You suck at grammar yourself... Then when people call you on it. Such as myself, You then reply 'I'm too tired to type properly" or some shit excuse like that. Don't pretend to be someone you're not just because you think it's cool others do it.

Oh and welcome! Tounge
(08-29-2012, 10:20 PM)Jamie Wrote: Earl, I love how you pretend to be a grammar nazi. Yet, You suck at grammar yourself... Then when people call you on it. Such as myself, You then reply 'I'm too tired to type properly" or some shit excuse like that. Don't pretend to be someone you're not just because you think it's cool others do it.

Oh and welcome! Tounge

Ohey, that wasn't needed at all! Thanks again, Jamie! Cheese

Welcome guy person dude.