SS Job
Without SS, the only presidents protection would be... pistols. Raiding the president will only need 2 people at the very least, and it will happen alot.Without a long term president, laws will be changing alot, and it would cause alot of confusion. With alot of confusion comes the people CDM'ing everyone, cops tazing anybody on sight, and not to mention that SS are the only ones who only stand a chance for stopping a crazed gunman on the streets. In the end it will end up like a day without admins.
(09-04-2012, 07:29 AM)Harry Ford Wrote: Without SS, the only presidents protection would be... pistols. Raiding the president will only need 2 people at the very least, and it will happen alot.Without a long term president, laws will be changing alot, and it would cause alot of confusion. With alot of confusion comes the people CDM'ing everyone, cops tazing anybody on sight, and not to mention that SS are the only ones who only stand a chance for stopping a crazed gunman on the streets. In the end it will end up like a day without admins.
Proving my point lol.
It shall stay in my opinion, it will indeed be chaos.
If the police were whitelisted, SS/Pres/Corleone/Rebels removed, and standard laws were put up... Half your RDM issues would go out the damn window.
(09-05-2012, 03:38 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: If the police were whitelisted, SS/Pres/Corleone/Rebels removed, and standard laws were put up... Half your RDM issues would go out the damn window.

This isn't BB.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-05-2012, 04:09 PM)Grub Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 03:38 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: If the police were whitelisted, SS/Pres/Corleone/Rebels removed, and standard laws were put up... Half your RDM issues would go out the damn window.

This isn't BB.
Just because you're not something doesn't mean you shouldn't look for concepts on how to fix your problems.
Negative Nancy :3
Clan Needed Tounge
Gamesdude, been out of action lately or just catching up on some missed threads? Wink
Been feeling awful procrastin-aty lately, so I've been very active on the forums :p
Clan Needed Tounge