What windows users do to macs... (including me)
(03-06-2012, 07:25 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Alright, want a Mac discussion, you'll get one.

Why do you think a PC is superior to a Mac, or why does a Mac suck in your opinion? Please bring some good arguments.

Ana, I told you not to fuck with Nudel about macs.

Too late to get out of it now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Anakonda
(03-06-2012, 07:27 AM)Equalizer Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 07:25 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Alright, want a Mac discussion, you'll get one.

Why do you think a PC is superior to a Mac, or why does a Mac suck in your opinion? Please bring some good arguments.

Ana, I told you not to *** with Nudel about macs.

Too late to get out of it now.

because he has one :3
you guys are screwd no one can argue like nudel! and good to know he is on the mac sideTounge

btw i dont know why people talk bad about mac i have a mac book for school work and sometimes for gaming its works better than my windows pc...
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-06-2012, 09:24 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: you guys are screwd no one can argue like nudel! and good to know he is on the mac sideTounge

btw i dont know why people talk bad about mac i have a mac book for school work and sometimes for gaming its works better than my windows pc...

I will argue with him till he/me won tonight on my PC and no it won't be easy Nudel.
I'm ForceGhost
I'm a Mac
I'm a Dev

In all seriousness i've been using a Mac for a good 4 years now... never looked back..

I think it's somthing that only Mac users understand.

In short word's: Once you go Mac, You never look back.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
You are a mac? so its true that all administrators are droids or robots?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Once you go Mac, You never look back.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
(03-06-2012, 11:33 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: Once you go Mac, You never look back.

So true so true

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well I've been using my Mac for a good year now, not missing any Windows functions yet.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • ForceGhost
So Nudelholz you wanted to discuss then ok, here you get some reasons why Macs suck:

1 - No price premium for flashy design
There still isn’t a PC maker on the planet that can hold a candle to Apple when it comes to product design. Macs routinely cost more than their PC equivalents.

2- thousands of decent games
There is no comparison to Mac on that fact that windows is better for a gamer

3- two mouse buttons!!!
Being able to copy and paste shit is always fun eh!!! Never get the swiftness in a mac.

4- customizable options
With a pc you can open you case not having to worry about voiding warranty. Windows encourages you to add newly updated harware, it helps with the troubleshooting of operating systems.

5- repair costs
Repair cost of a Mac are outrageous!!! And only apple technicians can touch them, on top of all that there is a pitiful 1 year warranty... Wtf!?!?!

6-product outdatement
Mac has the tendency to produce a product and one year later coming out with a completely identical piece of shit ( iPad 1st gen to the second gen!!!!) are you guys fucking blind... It's the same product but with a camera... It's like if windows came out with windows 8 a year after windows 7. Relase date officers at apple are sneaky Jews.

7 - The CD-ROM has an eject button
With a pc you can actually eject a disk!!!! Wow never heard of that befor!?!?! It's true there is no eject buttons for mac.

8 - Far better media capability
With windows you can play any fucking media extention your heart desires ( with the aid of VLC or related programs)

9 - The menu is where?
For an interface that’s supposed to be intuitive, design-led and superior to Windows, Mac OS has some pretty odd quirks. One of the most annoying is that the menu bar for any given application isn’t actually attached to the app itself: it sits at the top of the screen in one of the most bizarre forms of conceptual detachment we’ve seen in a long time.

10 - Build your own computer
Macs are like Happy Meals: there’s a shiny menu to choose from, but very little real variety on offer. The open architecture of the PC platform, on the other hand, means you can build your own PC from the ground up (or pay someone to do it for you). With your own choice of case, CPU, monitor and other components, you might even end up with a system designed for your personal workspace, rather than for a penthouse condo on the expensive side of town.

11-freedom
Its just as simple as, windows has more freedom to play around, tweak, poke around in the filesystem. And if you fuck up your system, you can always install windows again...

These are a few reasons why owning a pc is better than owning a Mac. There is still many reasons I haven't listed as to why macs are piles of useless junk.

Questions?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Anakonda